Chapter 1: Summoning [UDW]

Kotomine (B/n) POV

(Replace the red with blue)

For the elements, silver and iron.
For the foundation, stone and the archduke of pacts.
And for my great master Sweinorg.
Close the four gates.
Come forth from the crown, and follow the forked road leading to the kingdom.
Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill.
Repeat five times, but when each is filled destroy it. Set.
Heed my words. My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny.
If you heed the grail's call and obey my will and reason, then answer me.
I hereby swear to be all the good in the world.
That I shall defeat all the evil in the world.
Seventh heaven clad in the great words of power, from the binding circle, thou guardian of scales.

After a few minutes the ceiling collapsed and in front of me was a servant in black and blue sitting atop the rubble. (Like archer did in fate/stay night)

 (Like archer did in fate/stay night)

(Replace the red with blue)

He looked at me and said "good to see you again." I said "what do you mean?"

He said "right I think I should introduce myself. Servant Archer, my name was Y/n Redgrave but now I'm just called REDGRAVE." I laughed and said "you are my brother? Well aren't we just full of surprises. Wait why did the perfect amulet summon you?"

He said "because I took it after your failed plan." I said "what?" He said "well take a nap and find out what I mean... dear brother."

Timeskip 3 days later Y/n POV

I woke up at 4:25 in the morning to my alarm blaring in my ears. I shut off my alarm and got dressed. I walked to the kitchen and began making breakfast. After I got done I heard Gudako trip and I said "really again?"

 After I got done I heard Gudako trip and I said "really again?"