Chapter 20: The battle of fate and the bone of my sword

Y/n POV

I woke up at 6:30 pm. 1 hour and 30 minutes left until I fight them. The only question I have left is, can I stop them? Oh right I should probably make a new mystic code I have a feeling the one I'm wearing now won't cut it. I made myself a new mystic code one that does the same thing my previous one did, but with an even greater power up, as well as give me a protective shield in the form of a bounded field around me, but in order to make that possible I can only use it once a day so I'm gonna have to save that for B/n.

 I made myself a new mystic code one that does the same thing my previous one did, but with an even greater power up, as well as give me a protective shield in the form of a bounded field around me, but in order to make that possible I can only us...

(Replace the blue with red and ignore the eyepatch)

I left my room and walked over to Trish who was out in the backyard. I said "hey sparky." She said "what do you want?" I said "I'm telling you I'm not gonna go with you after the grail war." She said "really? And what makes you think you have a choice in the matter?" I ran behind her, but for her it looked like I teleported. I said "the fact that I can defeat you. Look I still have things I have to do here after the grail war, so I'm not really interested in going to dads old office and working for you. While I don't want to fight you, if I have to I will." She laughed and said "okay fine you win kid just remember the door's always open." I said "I will, thanks."

Timeskip

I was walking up the stairs and said "remember your job is to keep B/n busy until I show up." Mo-San said "got it." We got to the top and there Archer was waiting for me. He said "right on time... I'm going to give you one last chance to give up. Not only on the grail, but also on your ideal forget about others and think of yourself for once." I said "and I thought you knew me better then that, after all... you know I'm too stubborn to give up." He said "yes you are. Well don't say I didn't warn you."

Mo-San ran inside and I said "well archer it looks like it's just you and me." He said "yes it is... now it's time to die!"

I am the bone of my weaponry,
Defined by power and molded by vengeance,
I have created over a thousand weapons,
Unaware of immortality,
Nor aware of mortality,
Have withstood great pain to create many weapons for my goal,
Yet the hands I speak of will never hold of anything ever again,
So as I pray to whatever god or demon that will listen,
Give me Unlimited Demonic Works!

I am the bone of my weaponry,Defined by power and molded by vengeance,I have created over a thousand weapons,Unaware of immortality,Nor aware of mortality,Have withstood great pain to create many weapons for my goal,Yet the hands I speak of will n...