Chapter 12: battles between brothers

Archer POV

I am the bone of my weaponry,
defined by power and molded by Vengeance,
I have created over a thousand weapons,
unaware of immortality,
nor aware of mortality,
have withstood great pain to create many weapons for my goal,
yet the hands I speak of shall never hold of anything ever again,
so as I pray to whatever god or demon that will listen,
give me Unlimited Demonic Works!

The world around us disappeared and in its place my reality marble Unlimited Demonic Works. Or in other words my hell.

The blue flames on Berserkers blade became even brighter and his face began to crack even more and his black veins were bulging

The blue flames on Berserkers blade became even brighter and his face began to crack even more and his black veins were bulging. He yelled out "BROTHER!!!" I said "well it's time to get the real party started."

(Play the song)

We charged at each other and we clashed blades. I swept his leg and broke it against my forearm. Nelo just held it in place for a few seconds and it was healed. He charged at me and hit me with the blunt side of his sword twice then sliced my chest open. I summoned two demons and held him in place. I stabbed him through throat and said "it's not gonna be that easy bitch."

He looked at my chest to see it already healed. I summoned my signature guns heaven and hell and shot him multiple times in the head. He literally caught five of them with his mouth and spit them out. How the fuck can he do that? Wait... can I do that? Questions for later.

I head butted him and he head butted back seemingly not phased at all. I was driven back a few feet. The two demons holding him down were thrown at me causing me to cut them in half. I said "well you've become more of a pain in the ass than I remember you being."

I made multiple summoned swords and propelled them to him.