Chapter 15: the duel between knights and the bearer of all evil

Y/n POV

Diarmuid said "well I look forward to our duel... white devil." I said "same here Diarmuid of the love spot."

(Play the song)

I charged at him with Armageddon and he deflected my hit with Gáe Dearg. He attempted to stab me through the heart, but I dodged it just before he could cut me. I brought the spear down like a sledgehammer and he dodged it. He tried to cut me in half with both Gáe Dearg (red spear) and Gáe Buidhe (yellow spear), but I jumped above him and attempted to stab into his collarbone but he blocked it by hitting me with Gáe Dearg. I flew into the staircase. I got up, cracked my neck and said "is that all you got?" I got back into a fighting stance and Diarmuid said "I'm just getting warmed up."

We charged at each other and I attempted to cut his side, but he caught my blade with his knee and elbow. He tried to stab me with Gáe Buidhe, but I ducked below his attack, broke Armageddon free from his grasp, and cut his left wrist making him unable to use Gáe Buidhe. He tried to hit me with Gáe Dearg, but I jumped back.

He tried to pierce my heart, but I parried his attack and knocked him of balance. I attempted to stab Diarmuid in the stomach, but he was barely able to dodge it and I cut his side.

He held his side and said "well done my dalta (student or pupil in Irish), but I'm still a force to be reckoned with even when injured." We charge at each other and start attacking match blows each time. I duck below one of his stabs and punch him in the gut then hit him with the butt of my spear and slammed him into the ground. He stabbed me through the heart with Gáe Dearg and threw me off of him.

He threw Gáe Dearg at me and grabbed Gáe Buidhe. I knocked Dearg away and proceeded to either counter or dodge all of Diarmuid's attacks. I said "sorry, but I can't afford... to lose here!" I tripped him and kicked him into a wall where I ran up and drive my spear through his heart and said "I win knight of Fianna."

(Stop the song)

He said "so you have... Y/n." He chuckled said "I have to give you somethings before I pass on." I removed the spear and he grabbed both Gáe Dearg and Gáe Buidhe. He walked back to me, gave them to me and said "take these you are the only one worthy of them... my... friend." I said "you wanted to regain your pride as a knight, right? Well as far as I'm concerned you've done that and more." He said "we'll meet again someday... right?" I said "I hope so, but we just have to wait and see." He said "goodbye... Y/n." He died and faded away.

I said "so long old friend. it's been a bash." I heard a laugh behind me and I heard "oh I do love the sight when two friends kill each other." I looked back and saw a man covered in shadows.

I said "your the guy I saw the day before Inizio went up in flames

I said "your the guy I saw the day before Inizio went up in flames." He said "ding ding ding ding ding, correct! You win the grand prize of dying a little faster. After all I may be the weakest servant, but there is one thing I'm good at and that's killing humans. But you'll have to excuse my obscured form, for I'm not at my full power right now after all ever since the 5th holy grail I've been damaged I guess you could say, thanks to that bitch Saber, but once I get my power back I'll bring an end to this world. I have bonded with the grail after all and that has granted me more power than I could ever hope for. I went from the weakest to the strongest. I'm simply here to introduce myself to my replacement, but know this you  will d-"

He was cut off by saber attempting to cut him in half, but he dodged it and said "that's a bad girl saber you shouldn't try to hurt your lover like that." I said "what the hell did you just say." He said "you'll understand soon, but allow me to give you a hint my friend. You and I are more alike than ya think why do you think that you were the only one able to see me back then. Think about it. See ya." He laughs as he vanishes.

Saber said "what was he on about?" I said "I have no idea. Let's head home." She grabbed Gudako and said "you got it Y/n." What the hell did he mean by we're more alike than I think? Luckily I think I know who his master is.

Timeskip

I sat down on my bed and said "what the hell is going on?" I heard my door open and Trish said "what happened?" I said "I killed Lancer and avenger is also apart of this grail war." She said "which one?" I said "Angra Mainyu. I know because he said he bonded with the holy grail and it made him stronger." Trish said "who?" I said "look it up. I really don't feel like telling another version of my past where people are even more stupid then they are now. Because that's basically what his legend is." Trish looks at me confused and I say "just look it up god dammit."

Archer POV

I was looking upon the city and I said "are you sure this is wise B/n." He said "yes I am. I have no doubts that my plan will go off without a problem." I said "but that's the-" he says "be quiet! I don't want to hear a single word out of your mouth that has anything to do with questioning my plan, do I make myself clear." I said "crystal." He said "good, now sit back and watch as Y/n plays right into my hands." And Angra Mainyu's.