Chapter 19: REDGRAVE

Y/n POV

I activated my command seals and said "saber by the power of my command seal unleash your Noble Phantasm!" Archer said "Hell's Circles!"

(It has 9 petals and 9 layers)

The collision caused a giant explosion. When the smoke cleared there stood Archer with hell's circles undamaged. Archer said "let's go." B/n said "of course." He opened a portal and they left.

Archer POV

B/n said "archer, tell me why do you want Y/n dead? After all he is your former self. Is it for the same reason that EMIYA wanted his former self dead?" I said "of course not. Sure there have been very few choices that I don't regret. It's more of a mercy killing."

B/n said "and why is that." I said "for me, life has always been suffering with brief moments of happiness. Life was hell, I was declared the king of hell by a city of racists, abandoned by all manner of friend, and betrayed. No matter how hard I tried I could never end my suffering. There are few things that life did not take from me! You know what is worse then never knowing what love and all that crap feels like?" He said "what?" I said "knowing what it feels like... and having it ripped away from you time and time again!!! Now I'm forced by the will of humanity to carry out her will to kill anyone she wants dead... innocent or not!!! If... if I... kill him then my suffering will end... it will finally come to an end and I will never have to pick up another weapon again because I will finally be free."

Flashback/forward 20 year old REDGRAVE POV

It 10:39 pm I just woke up to a knock on the door and I was greeted by Caren Hortensia.

I said "so what's the occasion nun?" She said "you know why I'm here." I poured myself a glass of whiskey and said "yeah I do, but can I at least finish this before you try and kill me?" She said "seeing as how it's your final drink, go ahead." I drank it and when it was empty I I threw the empty glass at her face she caught it she said "did you really think that would wor-" she was cut off by me smashing the Jack Daniels bottle against the back of her head knocking her out and I said "no I didn't, but I knew that would work."

I walked away and said "I'm gonna have a little talk with Schweinorg and the director. After all they need to understand that it's much better to have me as an ally rather than an enemy."

Present day Y/n POV

Mo-San said "Y/n when are we going to strike?" I said "we have 36 hours left so let's attack tomorrow night." Mo-San said "why cut it so close?" I said "because I got a plan Mo-San, you don't have to worry about anything." I just need to think up a lot of weapons to create. Besides I'm the one that will fight Archer and B/n not Mo-San, after all the only one that can defeat a Redgrave is another Redgrave. Although I will be going up against two superior opponents. Mo-San said "are you okay? Your spacing out." I shot up and said "oh sorry about that, yeah I'm fine."

Archer POV

I walked back to Ryuudou Temple and said "the grail will appear here again... dammit I feel like I'm still falling for Angra Mainyu's crap even though the younger me is. *sigh* I hate that I can't remember the holy grail war in it's entirety, but I guess that'd be bad for... oh that little BITCH!!! She's playing me like a damn fiddle! Damn you... DAMN YOU ALAYA!!!"

Flashback/forward REDGRAVE POV

I laying down in unlimited demonic works when Alaya showed up and said "what is it REDGRAVE."

(Ignore Shirou)

(Ignore Shirou)

I said "I want out of this whole Counter Guardian crap. And I know you can do that for me." She said "yes I can, but why would I?"

I said "because If there's anything I learned from the hell known as my life it's that in some countries the majority of the population has a gambling addiction and since your the embodiment of humanities will... that addiction exists within you. So I propose a gamble if you send me back to the sixth holy grail war my holy grail war specifically and I get myself to not follow this ridiculous path of becoming a hero of justice or what's more likely to happen and I kill him then you set me free, but if I fail well things stay the same. What do you say do we have a deal?"

She said "...deal." I said "good."

Present day Archer POV

That little bitch she's rigging this against me she's not about to loose her strongest counter guardian. No, I will win no matter WHAT! I will not go through that hell all over again. I will not continue killing innocents... I... I can't be allowed to loose no matter what...

Timeskip to midnight

B/n finally arrived and I said "what took you so long?" He said "I had a previous engagements." I said "what in the world could have took you so... oh... well that solves that mystery." He said "what mystery?" I looked away and said "nothing never mind." B/n said "well we have exactly 20 hours before they strike right?" I said "yes we do so get inside already and rest." He said "good idea." He walked away and I sat down on the ground waiting for Y/n to arrive.