Did you think I was the only one ?

I wake up from a jolting . I take in my surrounding and conclude that I'm in the back of a van type thing. I look down to see my hands cuffed stopping me from using my powers. The last few hour's come rushing back to me . Tate      All I feel right now is sadness and emptiness.

" Look whose awake . Morning Sleeping Beauty" one of the men from last night says from across of me . I didn't meet his eyes . I basically just ignored him . He sighed "Look I'm sorry about last night . We didn't see that guy coming . It was like he just appeared out of the shadows". At this it triggers a memory . I've had a lot of those come to me in the past year . I guess not being rebrainwashed for sometime lets the effect wear off. 

"Thats because he did" I say no emotion in my voice as I finally looked at him . He looked at me suprised and confused . "What did you think I was the only one" I ask half joking.  Before he could respond the vehicle came to a stop. "We're here" the driver said who I recognize as the blonde from earlier. The door's in the back open to reveal the man dressed in red , white , and blue along with his pal the metal armed man. The man across from me got out first and helped me out next because of the cuffs. I looked at the two men and didn't say anything. the metal armed man sure is familiar though

They lead me into an interrogation room and handcuffed my hands to the table. And I guess all their was left to do was wait until they came in to ask questions.

Buckys P.O.V

I watched behind the one way mirror as Steve and Sam cuff her to the table then leave. A moment later they walked through the door where me and Nat were standing. "So " the woman next to me asked . Sam scanned us with his eyes before sighing. "She's had a rough night . I dont think she's talking anytime soon".  I looked over to the girl but turned my attention back when Steve spoke. " Did she do anything that would draw attention to her ?" 

"Only Hydra's"

"What do you mean ?"

"She said something on the way here . She knows who killed her friend . Clint shot the guy between the eye's before he could hurt her too .  She looked me in the eyes and said "What ? Did you think I was the only one ?" " Sam said dead serious . We all looked over at the girl and saw her head hanging . You could practically feel the sadness radiating off of her.

"We have to talk to her . Get some answer's" Natasha said

"You can try but like I said , that girl isnt talking any time soon" Sam concludes.