The Great Escape

I run through the grocrey store , ditching all my food except for the apple I shoved in my pocket as I ran by the stand. what i wasnt gonna leave without food when im starving        I turn down an isle swiftly hoping to ditch the red head only to see the man dresses in red , white , and blue at the other end of the isle . Captain America God Damnit. Trying to find an escape as the red head was about to tackle me , I jump up on top the freezers and hop across each isle until I reach the last one closest to the exit . But a man with long brown hair and a metal arm was standing in between the exit door's . he seems familiar

I look back and see that the woman was also jumping on the freezers towards me and the man was only a few feet away below me. Panicking I freeze his feet to the ground and grab the apple from my pocket freezing it until its coated in frost  and throwing it at the woman hitting her in the head and knocking her down. sorry apple guess i wont be eating you today and sorry for hitting you with a frozen apple lady. that must have hurt         The man with the metal arm see's this and come's to his friends assistance . I see that the metal armed man try to break his friend free but is told to go after me instead.

Looking for a way out I look up and see a panel that I can escape through in the ceiling.  I quickly blast it out and jump to it . I manage to get my upper half through but my legs are dangling and I try to pull them up with me but a hand grabs my ankle . I look down and see that it the metal armed man. I use my other foot to kick the guy in the face making him let go of me and I crawled through the air vents as an escape . 

After moving a few yards away from where I entered I come across a four-way vent system . I take a minute to catch my breath  in the middle and lay down. When I finally catch my breath a bullet wizzes through the vent in between my legs . I scream and move into a diffrent vent path as bullets started rappidly shooting where I was moments ago. 

My survival instincts kick in and I move as fast as I can away from the danger . I hit a dead end but see that it goes up . I climb up and turn left . A few feet ahead I see another panel and look down to see that it drops right next to an emergency exit .

I kick it out and land on my feet . I hear shouting in Russian .

"есть девушка получить ее! получить ее сейчас!"

I look behind my shoulder and see them racing after me . Its the men from that bad place , I can tell by their uniforms. The Red skull with octopus arms is a dead give away. I throw my arm out creating a big  Ice Wall between us buying me time get through the door and away.  

The door lead to the back where a bunch of the delivery trucks are . I walk around one of them stealthily and when I finally think I can run off and make my get away The Iron Man lands infront of me .   He holds his hand up ready to shoot me with his replusers if I dare make a move . "Dont even think about moving Elsa " he threatens .  I throw my head back and groan " Come on man ! Why cant you guys just leave me be ?" I whine at him . " You escaped from Hydra and they want you back so your coming with us for safety " He tells me walking closer with a pair of cuffs . I sigh. "Im really sorry about this " I tell him and before he can react I drop his body tempeture so he's on the verge of Hypothermia . He falls to the ground shivering . I take this opertunity to jump on top of one of the delivery trucks driving away.