Sleep over

After a few weeks the Avengers seemed to trust me a bit more but still kept a watchful eye on me. They let me out of my room and let me walk around freely . There were some places that I wasn't allowed to go but I didn't mind. I became good friends with Bucky and it was nice but I also grew close with Wanda and a certian God of Mischief enjoyed my company. 

While the team was out on missions they usually left the God , Witch , and me alone. I guess they trusted Wanda enough to keep us in line. She is after all the most powerful out of all of us. 

The three of us would sit and show off our magic to eachother while a movie played on the TV that none of us would pay attention to . One day the Avengers came home to see me and Wanda playing in the snow while Loki was reading a book in a snow chair he built. To say Tony was not pleased to find snow in his tower was an understatement. But it didn't mean we wouldn't do it again.

This time when the team left they brought Wanda with them and left Bucky here instead. Loki left for Asgard with Thor a few days before so he wasn't around . It was just me and Bucky in the tower . I didn't mind because like I said before ,  we're friends. 

We're currently sitting on the couch on his floor. He's watching Forest Gump because I said it was a good way to catch up on history since 1945. I watched it with Tate and found it helpful. You dont really get to keep up with current events locked up in a Hydra base.

I turn the page on my book when he speaks up . "Do you think you'll join the Avengers ?"  I raised an eyebrow at him . "That depends if they'll let me" I say turning back to my book . 

"I think you'll be a valuable asset to the team"

" Is that so "

" I mean yea . Your skill set is impressive and I've seen it up close even if it wasn't under the best circumstances. Plus you don't seem like your gonna go running back to Hydra the first chance you get"

"Thank you Bucky and trust me Hydra is the last place I want to be" I tell him smiling

After I finish my sentence the elevator door opens to reveal a really tired and beat up looking Captain America . "Jesus Christ , what happened to you Punk ?" Bucky exclaimed at his best friend as he walked to us . "Rough mission . I'm going to bed" he said sulking away .

"I better go check on Wanda " I say getting up  

"Right yea . See ya later" Bucky said also getting up . I waved at him and pressed the button the Wanda and I's floor.

"Wanda ?" I ask knocking on the door . "Come in " she says . 

"You ok ? I heard the mission was rough"

" Yea it was . I could've saved people but I wasn't fast enough" she said looking down in shame.

"Oh Wanda . None of this is your fault" I say wrapping my arms around her. She burries her face in my shoulder and nod's and I feel my shirt start to dampen. 

I stroke my hand through her hair and try to calm her down. Eventually she pulls away and wipes away her tear's. "Thanks Drey" she says giving me a small smile . "Anytime" I saw holding her hand . "But for now how about some snowflakes" I say holding up my hand leting them fall over us lightly. The snow always seems to cheer her up a bit . Especially the unique cold flakes that come with it. 

A huge smile crawled its way onto her face as she caugh a few and studied them . "Your gift is so beautiful" she complimented . I smiled at her and started catching a few of my own. Soon our hair and eyelashes were coated in them and the room started to get cold and Wanda started shivering . I  handed her a blanket and stopped the Snowflakes from falling . 

"Hey Audrey " Wanda said catching my attention

"Yea ?"

"Wanna have a sleep over tonight . Like a girl thing . We can invite Nat too " She offered

"Sure sounds like fun" I smiled and she smiled back . "I'll go grab blankets and snacks and you go get Natasha " I tell her 

"Deal"

Natsha , Wanda , and I lay under the fort we build by the couch with Netflix playing on the laptop infront of us. We were watching really bad romance movies  and I've never had so much fun or seen much romance movies before becuase Tate hated them. I throw my head back in laughter at the cringyness in the romance . And sometimes it was just plain creepy . "Ew . I would kick him down a flight of stairs" Nat said as the main gir'ls boss get's pervy . Wanda and I mutter agreements with her . When the movie was over we decided just to talk . Wanda made some cups of hot chocolate for us but mine didn't stay warm for very long .

"So , you and Bruce seem to be getting close , huh " Wanda says nudging Nat as she turns a light shade of pink

"Yea , I could say the same thing about you and Vision" the red head fires back causing her to have the same reaction.

"Ok but what about Audrey and Bucky " I choke on my now cold beverage

"What ?" I ask once I finally compose myself

"Oh come on ! Have you seen the way he looks at you ?!" Natasha exclaimed

" Umm" I cant think of anything to say . "I mean he just looks at me"

"He looks at you the way Edward looks at Bella" Natsha say pointing to the lap top mentioning one of the movies we watched earlier . "Trust me I can tell"