How old are you ?

"Oh Pepper I don't know . It's a bit revealing" I say looking at the dress Im wearing in the mirror. Its a tight red dress the ends at my knee's but with a wide deep V-neck that goes down to just above my navel.

"Yea dont jump in that dress" Nat jokes as she walks out of the dressing room in a pink dress.

"Nat I'm going to be 100% honest with you at the moment" I say putting my hands on her shoulders and looking her in the eye. "That dress makes you look like a Hooker Barbie". The red head throws her head back in laugher before saying thanks and walking back into the dressing room. Wanda came out dressed in a elegant flowy red dress. She looked absolutely stunning. "Wanda , oh wow" I say taking her all in. She smiles brightly and does a twirl . "Im getting this" one the brunette cheers. I smile happily at her

 I smile happily at her

Nat found her dress soon after. It was an off the shoulder emrald green dress. It ended  just above the knees and green designs on the waist. It went wonderful with her red hair.  

Pepper's dress was a blue dress with a sweethart neckline and straps

Pepper's dress was a blue dress with a sweethart neckline and straps. It went to just above her knees and had gold and silver glitter coating it.

 It went to just above her knees and had gold and silver glitter coating it

My dress was a wine red with pearls along the neckline. It was comfortable and pretty. The girls expected me to find something blue or white to match my powers but this red one captured my heart.

 The girls expected me to find something blue or white to match my powers but this red one captured my heart

After we found our dresses we went and bought some pretty jewlrey with it and shoes. After we were finished Nat suggested we take advantage of having Tony's credit card again. Pepper protested but quickly caved as we bribed her with food. By the time we were done we were stuffed and had about 20 bags to put in the car.

Buckys P.O.V

"Hey Audrey" I say catching up to her .

"Hey Soldier" she says smiling back. god that smile

"So that party Tomorrow" I start as we walk into the elevator and as it closes I get cut off by her groan

"I've never been to a party before and I had to go buy a fancy outfit for it . It seem's like a waste of money if it only lasts a few hours" she say seemingly not understanding to concept of a party.

"I heard his parties are fun and if you wan't you can stand by me the whole night because I feel the same way as you" I offer hoping she'll say yes , blushing slightly

"Sure sound ok" YES    "But what do you even do at a party" she asks as the door opens to her floor. I follow her to her room and sit on the bed facing eachother. We did this sometimes when the nightmares would get the better of and stay up all night talking or if it was just one of our usual hangouts.

"Well, I dont know much about this centuries parties" I tell her and she laughs . "But from what I can tell it's just people hanging with their friends , drinking , laughing , and sometimes dancing"

"I've never danced before . Or at least I dont think I have" she say a bit lost.

"Dancing was the best in the 40's , from what I can remember . I don't know what kind of dancing they do now" I say a bit sad 

"Tell me about what you rember from the 40's . It seemed like such an intresting time" she says laying down on her back  side ways on the bed looking at the ceiling. I copy her actions

"What do you want to know ?" I ask turning my head to look at her

"Everything" she said looking at me  i wanna kiss her so badly. I look back at the celing and let out a deep breath. "Where do I start?" I ask myself more than her. "The begining" she replies turning to face me better.

I tell her stories about me and tiny Steve. I tell her everything I rember , like how he use to put news paper's in his shoes. She giggled at that part . She listened intenly and asked questions and laughed. She genuinley wanted to know everything and I fell harder for her than I thought I would.   

"So . How old are you ?" she asked after I finished. I had to do the mental math to fingure it out and it took a second. "About... 100?" I answered

She sat up and leaned over me slightly looking absolutely flabergasted. "No way !"   I laughed a her and noded my head. "Well , you certainly don't look 100 now do you Soldier" she teased laying back down and slapping my chest lightly.  I loved it when she called me 'Soldier'

"How are your burns?" I ask her . She flinches at the memory . I mean can you blame her? She pull's up her sleeve to look at the burn there and pull down ther turtle neck . You can still see the outline of the hand but it's barely noticable. "They dont hurt anymore . I just hope they heal enough by tomorrow night that it doesn't show" .

"Even if they do it's barely noticable and if you want you can ask Natasha for help covering them up with makeup. I remember that big purple bruise you gave her square in the forehead when we first met" I chuckle and she smiles but still a hint of guilt in her expression. "The next day it was completely gone . We asked her how she got ride of it. Her face was stone cold as she said "Make-up" . "

I looked at the clock on the bedside table and showed that it was 7:00 pm. "We should go get dinner" I tell her getting up . She does the same and grabs the hand I offer her to stand up. She smiles a thanks and we headed to the common floor for dinner.