I'm suprised your not blue

I asked F.R.I.D.A.Y. akwardly still not quite understanding it , to ask Natasha and Wanda to meet me in my room.

After a few moments they showed up with worried glances . "Hey are you ok ?" Nat asked 

"Yea why wouldnt I be" I ask

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. said it sounded urgent" Wanda told me

"Oh nononono , I just have something really cool to show you guys" I said smiling widely . They sat on the small couch infront of the TV waiting for me to show them .

"Watch this" I said putting the Tepmature stick thing in my mouth . It was a bit akward waiting for it to beep and when it finally did I practically threw the thing into Nat's hand .

"Holy shit" she said under her breath. Wanda gasped as well seeing the low number .

"Thats my body tempature" I told them in a 'what the hell' voice . "Its insane"

"I mean I knew your skin is freezing and it slightly stings when we touch , but I wasn't expecting this" Natasha said still not fully believing it. 

" Guess your really are Elsa " Wanda said refurring to one of Tonys nick name's for me. I threw a soft pillow at her and sat down on the couch next to my friends. Natasha and Wanda are my best friends . Loki left a while ago and hasn't returned but that still doesnt mean he's a good friend of mine. I liked having 'girl friends' it was a sense of normalty and I never had that growing up or friends even.

"We should totally go tell Tony !" my red headed friend said running out of the room before I could stop her . "Natasha !" I chased after her giggling but was too late. 

Most of the Avengers were sitting on the common floor. It consisted of Tony , Steve , Sam , Thor and Bucky . 

I ran in slidding on the tile with my socks a bit but the doors were already closing and when I finally reached the floor the stick was already in Tonys hand . He turned to face me after handing Steve the stick and telling him that it was my body tempature "Dude ! You really are an Ice Queen" he chuckled. 

The Avengers passed the thermometer to eachother . All looking at me shocked . "What ? Ice run's in my vains" I said crossing my arm leaning on my left foot . "Audrey your body tempature is -10 degrees" Steve told me . "If you weren't enhanced your body would shatter at the slightest pressure or movement" he said astonished and concerned . 

I furrowed my brows . "Why ? Whats a normal human body tempature ?" I asked thinking I just 20 or 30 degrees lower .

"A normal human tempature is around 98 degrees" Steve answered . My jaw dropped . I've always been this cold . I didnt think I was that cold

"Im suprised your not blue" Tony joked butting in .   I sighed and plopped down on the couch between Steve and Bucky.  They were watching a show where these people were acting out small sketches and the others would laugh at some of the jokes. I felt someone touch my arm and I looked over to see Tony leaning aross Steve's lap touching my skin. Poor Steve looked so uncomfortable. Tony pulled his hand away with a hiss and shaking it . "Sting's doesnt it" I said smirking at the man.

 Everyone turned to me in confusion . I sighed and rolled up my sleeve further holding my arm out for everyone so they could touch it and see for themselve. Everyone touched it except for Bucky and Tony who have already felt the sting . 

"Damn that is cold !" Sam said pulling his hand back and putting a finger in his mouth . I laughed at his response and pulled my sleeve back down and sticking my hands in my hoodie pockets and leaning against Bucky slightly and he wrapped his metal arm around me .

Opening up to eachother about thing's we hate talking about really brought us closer and I couldn't be more happy.  And I was nervous around him but the good nervous . I definately liked the way he held me earlier today and I love how his arm feels wrapped around me. I felt about him like I felt about Tate all those months ago. It took a while to get over him but he'll always hold a special place in my heart.

I snuggled more into him , getting comfortable and watching the show. After a bit my eyes started getting heavy and it was hard to keep them open so I didn't . I fell asleep with my head in Buckys lap and him stroking my hair .