So can we talk about what happened the other night ?

About 30 minutes after they dumped me in the interrogation room , the red headed woman came in with a plate of food. She sat down across from me and smiled pushing the food toward's me. I eyed her for a moment before looking down at my lap again. " Hello . My name is Natasha Romanoff. You might rember me from a year ago when you threw a frozen apple at my head." Still not looking at her I muttered a small "Sorry" feeling a bit guilty about that incident.

"So do you want to talk about what happened ?" She asked . She continued to ask me question's or to get me to eat for the next hour but eventually gave up and left. Nobody came back after that and I was getting tired so I decided to take a nap . I rested my head against the cool metal table . It didnt really affect me because I'm sure my body tempeture is way below that. But it was a bit comforting and it lulled me into a suprisingly peaceful sleep.

I was woken up what I assume was the next day to an arm shaking me. I look up and glare at the person who woke me from my slumber. It was the man from the bar and van . "Rise and Shine" he said pushing me a plate of bacon and eggs. "So I was thinking maybe we could continue our conversation from yesterday" he says akwardly . " I dont even know your name" I say raising my head to look at him.  "Sam Wilson , pleasure to meet you " he said sticking out his hand for me to shake . I raised an eyebrow at him and held up my  hands that were cuffed to the table . "Oh sorry" he say retracting his hand. "So you gonna tell me your name or.." he continued speaking.

"Audrey" I tell him skeptically. "So can we talk about what happened the other night ?" he asked again. I swollowed my food and clenched my jaw. I blink away the tears in my eyes and look down. "I lost my Knight in Shinning Armor" I say sadly not looking at him. He looked down for a second too rembering what happened. "Yea . I'm sorry about that" I nodded and wiped a tear from my cheek using my elbow. "I dont really wanna talk anymore" I akwardly confess. He nods standing up . "Let me see if we can move you somewhere more comfortable" he says opening the door . "Thanks" I mutter as he leaves .

Sams P.O.V 

I exited the room and came face to face with Steve and Barnes . "So ?" Steve asked . "I didn't really get much out of her. I got her name but that's just about  it" I tell them

 "Well then , whats her name ?"  Steve asked . "Audrey . And we need to get her a more comfortable place to stay .  That room is very uncomfortable"

" I dont know if Stark will like that . He's still pissed about the 'almost hypothermia' and what if she try's to escape" the blonde tells me

"That poor girl lost everything two days ago. Where is she gonna go ?" I argue. Steve sighs "I'll see what I can do"