Tess

Tessa growls at my words and her body is covered in flames but not hurting her . Frost creeps up along my fingers and face as the entirety of my eyes turn blue as her are red. 

"Long time no see sis" I say as we circle eachother. "Did you miss me ?"

"Only the parts when I kick your ass !" she shouts running at me . "Now give me back the files"

I put a wall of ice between us . "Um how about , No" . This seem's to piss her off more because she punched through the wall making it melt a bit . I grab her hand and twist her wrist . We both scream out in pain at the contact . I harden the ice underneather her wrist and I slam it as hard as I can against it , hearing a crack and her screech in pain. She retracts her hand and put both of them against the wall melting it and I just keep rebuilding it but the force is making me  slide back a bit . 

I lose my balance and fall letting her melt the wall . I regained my balance and before I could fight back she grabs my throat making her flames hotter than before . It's the worst pain I've ever felt so I let out an blood curling scream . I copy her action's and use all the coldness I could muster against her . She copies my scream and let's go . We both fall to the ground tear coming from the corner of our eyes because of the pain but we dont cry. I sit up using what strength I had left and started to freeze her in an ice prison . Before I finish she sets the files on fire . "No !" I yell as I watch them turn to ash .

I was about to collapse but I felt someone wrap their strong arms around me before I black out.

Buckys P.O.V

"All done here Cap" I hear Natasha say through the ear piece. "Good meet us back at the jet" Steve replied as he finished taking down an agent. 

A few seconds after Steve and I get to the jet Natasha comes bolting out without Audrey . "Where's Audrey ?" I ask concerned . "Tess" she replies out of breath and worried "She said she'll be right behind me". As Nat finished her sentence we hear an blood curling scream . "Audrey" I say and move to go get her but Steve grabs my arm . "Buck she said that she could handle her just trust that she'll come". I shaked Steve's arm off of me and running in ignoring their calls. I didnt know which way to go until I heard a "No!" being shouted from what sounded like Audrey. 

I run down the corridor and make a left to see Audrey sitting againist the wall freezing a ice cage over who I assume to be Tess . When she finished she collapsed but I caught her before the blacked out . I picked her up bridal style and ran down the way I came to the jet . 

They follow me into the jet and take off as the base below us bursts into flames . I lay her down on Bruce's medical table and he gets too work . 

"She'll be ok she has multipule first degree burns and used up her energy . Her wounds will heal quickly but it may take a day or two for her to wake up" the doctor says

I sigh in relief but also feel sad that I wont get to hear her voice or look at her eye's for a while. "Audrey gave me this file . She said it was important and I can tell why" I hear Nat say . I turn around and sit next to her with Steve on her other side looking at the file . There are pictures of four children at the top of the page. A boy with black curly hair and three girls. One has brown hair , one has red hair  and one has blonde hair. I'm guessing the blonde is Audrey. She's smiling widely showing her teeth but a few are missing. I'm guessing she was around 6 or 7 when this photo was taken. The picture is adorable "Its called 'The Four Horsemen' its information on her and her siblings . It a project they were apart of . And from the looks of it , this is really bad news" Nat finishes looking over at Audreys sleeping form. "I guess we'll just have to wait and find out" Steve say looking over at her aswell.