Soldier boy

Buckys P.O.V

I walk onto the common floor expecting to see Audrey but don't. "Hey guys , have you seen Audrey ?" I ask . "No actually we havent" Tony says confused because she's always around everyone else . "Well where is she ?" I question a bit more urgently this time. "Miss Audrey has told me to inform you she went to the store" F.R.I.D.A.Y. says . I relax a bit but it doesn't last long. "Holy Shit ! " Tony yells and turns up the TV . The news is playing and their talking about two woman who got into a fight. One with fire . And one with Ice. 

My heart sinks to my stomach. "We gotta go" Steve says getting up . "Suit up meet back here as soon as possible" I dont listen . I head straight to the elevator and practically run to the store. 

I make it to the store in three minutes tops. I call her name but she doesn't hear me . I walk along the isle's trying to find them shooting their power's at eachother and counteracting their element's. Audrey see's me but turns her attention back the the flaming girl finally knocking her down. I run towards her but she build's a thick ice wall all the way up to the ceiling. "No! Damnit!" I try to break in the ice with my metal arm but it won't even crack.

After a minute I hear both of them scream and then stop. My heart beat quicken's with worry and I punch harder and harder each time but it just won't budge. Luckily Stark get's here and use's his beam to melt to ice . I get a look at the girl I love am stunned. She's covered in frost , her eye's shining a bright blue and her skin is the paler than usual. Her cheeks are a deeper red than before. She see's us and builds another wall . Tony try's again but a robotic "Uh oh" is heard. Our head's shoot to Stark . "This one is twice as  thick it's gonna take a few minutes longer  to burn through" he says as we hear Audrey shriek in pain.

I walk along the isle's again but see she completely blocked us off . I need to get in . I need to help her

I walk back over to the team and we hear two blood curling scream's . One of them stop's and the other goes on for another second. My heart drop's when the wall's melt thinking my girl lost but no.  Audrey was stradling Tess still shooting Ice through her body and I watch both of them turn blue. Audrey's eyes shown a darker blue and her hair turned completely white. Her skin is tinted with blue and blood running from her nose down her chin . 

She let's go of the courpse seeing that Tess is dead. Her eye's change back and so does her skin but her hair remain's white. She looks down at the body and kicks it . It shatter's and my girl fall's down next to her. Everything around her is frosted over . The ground , the walls , the shelves , and the doors. Everything . I can see my own breath.

I run as fast as I can and put the now white haired female 's head on my lap . I put my ear above her face and let out a relieved sigh when I feel her faint breath. "She's alive" I tell them. 

"Can't say so much for the other chick though" Tony remarks as he nudges whats left of the other girl.     "We need to get her to Bruce" I say picking her up bridal style. "He's on the jet" Steve told me. 

I set her on the metal table as Banner looks her over . He flinches a little when he touches her but ignore's it to tell if his friend is alright. "What happened ?" he asked

"I-I dont know . She was fighting that fire girl again and when we finally reached her she looked completely diffrent. " I tell him frantically. Steve put's a hand on my shoulder to calm me down but it doesn't do much. 

"It looks like  she'll be ok but we need to get her back to my lab as soon as possible. I need to run test's and properly take care of these 3rd degree burns"