harvey

i had ran away from madisons, i was scared she was going to try to get me to stay another night. it's not like i didn't want to it's just that i didn't think my dad would be very happy about that. it was terrible. i was wandering about and heard someone yelling. i followed the noise. i saw someone pulling someone else around. "jordan get off, you're drunk" i saw one of them fall to the ground, the other one fell on top of them. that's when i realised who it was. it was madison and jordan. "come on baby, i just wanna fuck you" jordan complained. i couldn't let him do this to madison. i walked up and kicked jordan off, before he could even do anything i grabbed madison and ran. we stopped after a few seconds. "harvey" she hugged him and i flinched, i didn't mean to it was just i got scared she was going to hurt me. "you know for being scared of a lot you're quite confident" madison smiled, i laughed a little. "where'd you go" she asked me, i shrugged. i really did want to tell her that i didn't want to stay another night but i was so scared. "why'd don't you talk to me, i'm your friend" she started raising her voice, i felt my body begin to go into fear mode. "friends are supposed to talk to each other" she yelled at me, i started running, i needed to get away.

i ran all the way to my house, which was about 5 miles away. i ran in a slammed the door, breathing heavily through my mouth. "there you are" my dad walked up to my angrily and grabbed me, lifting me up against the door. "where were you" he asked me angrily. "dad, i went to a sleepover, you told me to go" i tried reminding him. he punched my face, fully force, a couple of times. i felt my nose begin to bleed. he dropped me to the floor and kicked my gut before walking back to the living room. i lay there, in total agony not feeling like i could ever stand up again.

i finally managed to get to my bedroom, i curled up into a ball on my bed. i hated my dad, i hated madison, i hated everyone. nobody could go 10 minutes without yelling at me. i knew i fucked up everything and nobody even wants me around. i heard my dad coming up the stairs and i jumped up. i didn't want to stand for this. i quickly crawled under my bed. waiting for him to pass, instead he walked into my room. my heart started racing. "come on harvey, i just want to talk" i watched his feet walk over to my wardrobe and open it, expecting me to be in there. "i promise i won't hurt you" he sounded a little genuine but i could still smell the alcohol. "daddy" harry said running through. "what" he asked, angrily. "where's harvey, i want to play dollies" he sounded so excited. "dolly's are for girls you faggot" my dad shoved him to the side and walked past him. i shuffled myself out from under the bed.

harry is gone so i shut my door and took out the phone that was now in my bag. i turned it on and waited. i suddenly got about 50 texts from madison. i read them all but didn't text her back. i turned off the phone again and put it in my ceiling. i was so terrified my dad would find it. "harvey" my dad opened my door, i jumped a mile. "oh dad, what did you want, i was at the toilet" i lied. "oh i just wanted to speak with you" he said as he closed the door. i clenched my fists, i knew he wasn't just here to talk. "i know you were at a sleepover, but that doesn't mean you have to lie to me" he smacked me. even though i was taller than him i still felt inferior. my dad grabbed the closest thing to him, which just happened to be a clock, and smashed it over my head. "ow" i groaned as i fell to the floor. "this will teach you for lying" he said angrily as he took off his belt. i closed my eyes as i felt the impact of the metal to my skin. i clenched my teeth and just hoped for it to be over.