harvey

i couldn't take this house anymore, if i couldn't live with them, i wouldn't live anywhere. lily called us to go to school. i'd packed my bag to leave and put it on my bag, i pretended it was my school stuff. "harvey do you need a lift" lily asked, i shook my head. i started walking in the direction of school. once lily's car had passed me i turned the corner and walked off. i didnt know where i was going but i didn't want to be around anyone.

it been a couple of hours and i was a bit surprised nobody had come to try look for me, i guess lily was just glad to get rid of me. nobody wanted me to around and i knew it. i never wanted to be around anyone ever again. i'm happy on my own and i always will be.

i was sitting in a tree wanting to stay by myself forever. it was peaceful and quiet and nobody was bugging me about anything. "harvey" i heard a loud voice bellow. i panicked thinking it was my dad. "harvey come down here" the voice had softened and was quieter. "it's the police harvey, come down"

i began to climb down and finally i reached the ground. when i turned around two police officers stood there. "come on, we'll take you home" one of them said as the put their hand on my shoulder. i got into the back of the car and off we went, back to lily's the one place i just didn't want to be right now.

"omg harvey" lily said as she hugged me as soon as i got out the car. "i'm so glad your okay" she said as she gave me another hug. "you had me worried sick" she seemed genuinely happy to see me, she finally let go of hugging me. "excuse me mam, can we talk to you" one of the officers asked lily. "of course, harvey why don't you go back inside, it's personal time" she smiled. i walked back inside and into my room.

"oh, hey" the boy that i share a room with, miles, smiled at me. "why did you run away" he asked, i looked out the window and wondered what the officers and lily were talking about. "you know i ran away once" miles informed me. "but i like here better" he rambled on. "so why are you here, cause you like haven't talked at all" i rolled back over, from my window and faced him. "oh wait are you like mute" he asked me, i shook my head. "so you can understand english" i nodded. "so why don't you talk" he asked me, i stayed quiet. "don't wanna tell me, i get it" he smiled as he went back to playing his playstation. "you know i have adhd" he began going on a ramble, i started zoning out, thinking about different things.