madison

i frantically tried to apologise to harvey, i texted him and texted him and texted him, still no response. i was terrified to think about what must be going on in that household. it was monday and so that meant we all had school. i still hadn't spoken to jordan since yesterday and he probably wasn't going to be in school as he would be hungover. i got my mom to drop me off as i didn't want to walk. i got out of the car and walked over to emma and aleigh. i made sure to keep an eye out for Harvey. eventually i saw him slowly walking in, with his hood up as always. i didn't see his face so for all i know he was bashed and brusied.

the bell rang and me and emma walked to homeroom, aleigh had a different homeroom from us. i walked in and sat down next to harvey. "whats wrong" i whispered to him, he didn't respond, didn't even look up at me. "talk to me" i said a bit louder as i was madder. "can i go to the bathroom" harvey, our teacher shrugged and harvey stood up, walking out the room. "sir i need the toilet, can i go to the bathroom" i asked mr raynott. "sure" he didn't sound too enthusiastic but i stood up and chased after harvey. "harvey" i said as i walked into the boys bathroom. nobody was in there apart from harvey so i locked the door.

"harvey please tell me what's wrong" i asked, he turned to face me and that's when i saw his black eye and his burst lip. "omg what happened" i walked over and tried to help him. he pushed my hands away. "harvey, i can help you. i promise" i smiled. "you need help" i said, he nodded. "i i want help" he muttered. "my dad's a police officer, he will help" i stated. i took out my phone and started phoning my dad. "dad i need your help, can you come pick me and harvey up" i asked, "sure" he replied and we hung up. i took harvey's hand. i took him back to form and left him outside. "sir harvey's not feeling well i'm going to take him to the nurse" i said as i grabbed both of our bags.

my dad came and we got in the back of his car. he drove to his house, which was not the house that i lived in, him and my mom had gotten a divorce last year and i hadn't really been able to see him since. "come in" he smiled as he opened the door. i led harvey inside and we sat down on the couch. "so what did you need my help with" he asked us. "i its harvey. he's being abused" i stated. my dad stopped moving for a second. "well honey, usually that's social services but if harvey can explain everything to me then i can possible get your father taken into custody and even arrested if he's found guilty after a court case" my dad explained.

"okay harvey talk to him" i said. harvey sat there with his head down. "harvey it's okay if you don't want to talk harvey, but i will need you to either tell me or social services" my dad told him. i looked over at harvey and he took a deep breath before opening his mouth. "okay" he said quietly. i smiled, i was so glad he was going to tell someone.