madison

the next day at school harvey was no where to be found. i wanted to apologise to him for the way i acted. i wasn't thinking straight because i was a bit upset about going to live with my dad, he really brought light to the situation. if he didn't show up soon i would just go around to the foster home after school. i needed to apologise. i was hoping i would bump into him but i doubted that was going to happen.

after school i was walking back to my house when i passed the play park. i heard voices, one sounded a little too familiar. i looked over and saw harvey playing with some little kids. i smiled, it filled my heart to see him so happy. it maybe meant he was over me blowing up at him. he turned around and looked at me, i gave him a smile but he just put his head down. i sighed, i had decided to try apologise. i walked into the park and harvey still wasn't looking at me.

i walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. i heard him sigh slightly as he turned around. "what" he asked me, sounding very mad. "i want to say i'm sorry" i smiled. "okay great now leave" he told me. "why are you actually so mad" i snapped a little. "all i did was have a little moment, and now you won't even talk to me" i asked him. "look i don't want to discuss this here" he told me. "harvey" a little girl ran up and hugged his leg. "can you stop ignoring me, you're starting to act like a dick" i told him. "i don't want to talk with you" he stated. "maybe you should just leave" he told me. "but what about our chat" i asked "i don't know maybe we'll have it another time" he said as he started walking away. "what about at school" i asked him. "i'm moving school" he stated without turning back to look at me.

i couldn't believe him, after everything i've done he's leaving me. he doesn't realise that i put my reputation at risk to save his life. he so ungrateful. i could have left him to be beaten up by his dad, i didn't ask for him to come me to he just did. i was so mad. he genuinely made all my hard work useless. i'm never going to see him again, he's never going to want to see me again. and the last thing i said to him was calling him a dick. i hated myself and i hated him, i just hated it.