Turnt Up

(A/N: this chapter is sort of intense. Includes purging/ vomiting forcefully. Read at your own risk)

<><><><><><><><><><>
Rachel's p.o.v.
<><><><><><><><><><>

I almost finished my first monster and I ate no candy. I know what that woman back there said was true. I am fat. So I am not going to eat. We were so hyped. I turn to face Eli. Thankfully no one noticed that I didn't eat any candy.

"Doyoulikepickles? Iloveunicornsandyou.!!!" I scream and cuddled up to him. I might have a caffeine problem. Maybe.

"Umm... okay? I love you too hahaha!" Eli replies.

"I have to pee." I say randomly. I mean I did drink almost a whole mega monster.

"Then go pee." Eli chuckles and looks at me.

"Will you carry me?" I ask. He was in the middle of a drink of monster and almost choked on it.

"Am I that heavy?" I ask holding in tears threatening to fall.

"No!! What did you say?!?" He says surprised.

"I asked if you would carry me." I say.

"Oh of course." He says picking me up bridal style and kisses me on the cheek. "I didn't mean for you to think I was calling you fat, when you asked if you would carry you I thought you said marry you." He says explaining himself on the way to the bathroom.

"Ohhh. hahahaha!!" I laugh. He puts me down and kisses my forehead.

"You're not fat Rachel." He says.

"Okies!! Well I gotta pee so..." I say pushing I'm out of the bathroom and closing the door. I press my ear against the door and listen for his footsteps to leave and go down the stairs.

Then I press my ear against the floor and hear Autumn and Eli talking. I start to shake a little.

A tear rolls down my cheek and onto the floor beneath me. He doesn't understand. I am. I'm a pig. A whale.

I bend down and set on my knees over the toilet. I put my hair in a bun and bobby pin my bangs back. I put my finger down my throat hitting my gag reflex. I gag.

Nothing. I do it again. I gag. Nothing. I keep doing this until finally I'm about to give up. I've tried. 11 times and still nothing. I decided once more. I push my fingers as far down my throat as they will go and I throw up, everywhere. Thankfully just in the toilet. My hand is covered in monster vomit. Ewww.

I get up and wash my hands. I actually have to pee now. I flush the toilet wipe off the seat and the bowl and under the seat.

I pee, flush the toilet, wash my hands one more time then brush my teeth and drink a cup of water. I walk out of the bathroom and downstairs. I nearly fell when I got to the living room because I have on socks.

"Why is your floor so slick?" I ask Faith. She turns to look at me.

"I don't know. I fall at least 5 times a day on them." I just laugh and sit back down next to Eli.

See, I can be "happy".