Whore

<><><><><><><><><><>
Faith's p.o.v.
<><><><><><><><><><>

I love him around me. I was
jealous of Rachel. Seeing her with Eli, but I was  with Alex.

I wanted Eli. So I got him. My lips are on his soft ones. I have to admit I feel bad that I'm doing this to my best friend.

"I have to go." I say to him, he nods and I leave. I get in my car and  look in the mirror. I put on some lip gloss and my sunglasses and turn on Do It Now Remember It Later by Sleeping With Sirens. I would defiantly remember Eli later.

I park my car, get out go to the door and it's already unlocked. I start to get a little scared and then I remeber I gave a spare key to Alex. I open the door and put my keys on the counter. I take off my shoes, I sit down and turn on Mtv and Ridiculousness is on.

I have to pee. I moan in protest but my bladder tells me otherwise. After 10 minutes of trying to hold in my piss, the tv goes on commercial.

I finally get up and go to the bathroom. I walk in and turn on the light and walk towards the toilet. I step in something. I look down and scream. There's blood and water everywhere. And the door is on the ground. How didn't I notice this? I get worried and call Alex.

<><><><><><><><><><>
Call: A= Alex F=Faith
<><><><><><><><><><> Ring
Ring
Ring
Pause.....

A-Hello?
He sounds exhausted and sad and so angry at the same time.

F-Hey.

A- who is this?

F- Faith

A- Why did you do that to Rachel?

F- what? There's blood all over my floor. I was wondering what happened. What's wrong with Rachel?

A- THE REASON THERE'S BLOOD ON THE FLOOR IS BECAUSE RACHEL TRIED TO KILL HERSELF! MAYBE IF YOU WERN'T SO BUSY BEING A SLUT WITH ELI, YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED SOONER!! THERES EVEN A SUICIDE NOTE IN THE TRASH CAN! FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME AND RACHEL ALONE!!

F-...

And he hung up. Oh my god. I got the note out of the trash and read it. Holy shit. This is..... My fault.... Sort of.

She said it wasn't only because of Eli and me. To be honest, she does have it pretty hard. I need to talk to her. But she'd just break down and go crazy. I've known her and when something like this happens she is unpredictable.

She usually throws things and panics, you know, pulls her hair out. Screams, cries, punches.... And just flips out.