Chapter 2: Plants in the party (part 1)

Sunflower POV

"What are you thinking sunflower?"
"I don't know peashooter"
"Is that weird zombie isn't it?"
"Yes, you know that feeling on the battlefield is always the same, like angry or sadness for fallen friends right?"
"Yeah?"
"Well when that zombie wanted mercy... I don't know why I gave it to him, I never have done that before but, this time it was different and I don't know why"
"Well what did you felt in that moment?"
"Sigh, it's not what I felt but what I saw"
"Well what did you saw?"
"Pain..."
"What?"
"His expression was like he was suffering"
"Well yes, indeed he was, you were going to sent him back to underground so yeah I think that in that moment he was suffering"
"No I am not talking about me or that moment I'm talking about his co-workers the way he talked to that all-star makes feel that he has nothing but hate against him"
"And what do you want me to do about that? if that's the case, there's nothing we can do"
"I just can't understand him"
"He's a zombie"
"Whatever"
"Hey guys we are having a party for the victory against the zombies wanna go? Especially you sunny sunshine (wink)"
"I would want to go count chompula what do you say sunflower?"
'ugh what does he want?'
"Sure why not I want to have a lot of fun with peashooter"
'that would teach him >:)'
"Aww that's so cute, the first plants are going to have a children's game"
"No we are not!"
"Easy sunflower he's just playing with you isn't count?"
"Of course I'm not going to eat you I just eat zombies hahahaha!"
"Whatever, if you promise you won't be a jerk"
"I promise for you my lady"

Author note
So I know that this was very like I mean very short but the next one will be larger than this one hope you understand I mean I have school, (actually not going to but just online F :''( and a lot of homework) see ya ;)