Chapter 4: plants in the party (part 2)

Sunflower POV

'We were on the party, yeah, the one that count chompula invited us but what's worse than being invited by that weed? Well it's HIS PARTY!'

"So are you having fun sunshine?"
"Define fun"
"Uh?"
"If you define fun as a party where I don't know everyone but peashooter then no and then there is you flirting with me every FIVE SECONDS then no i'm not having fun"
"What do I have to do to make you mine?!"
"Do not be an asshole and be honest with me do you love me or just because you are a vampire and you had every female plant as a girlfriend and I'm not your girlfriend you want me as a prize?"
"... Grr! I do love you!"
"I'm going to see the moon"
"Can I-?"
"Do not follow me"
"What about me sunflower?"
"Even you peashooter I just need a time alone ok?"
"...ok"

"Wow... The crazy's Dave mansion has an excellent view the moon it's fantastic I-... What's going on? The coconut canions doesn't shoot at this hours and they only shoots at the zombies wait could it be-!

"Damn it Wh-" (when I was interrupted something bumped into me, I lowered my gaze to see what it was that had crashed with me and what I saw was unbelievable that zombie the scientist the one who desestabilice my mind was there with all his messy hair and his big pupils "damn he looks cute" I thought "wait why are you thinking that don't think about an enemy being cute lik- gaaaahhhh nevermind, what is he doing here?? And why??? Should I ask him???? Should I ask him why was he running????? Should I ask myself to stop making more annoying questions??????"
"Huh hi..."
"H-hi!"
What age does he have he sounds very energetic so when I was going to ask my first question he screamed and ran beside me just like some scared kitty runs to his mother "what do you have?" Then I realized why was he running, of course a group of plants...

"Mistress sunflower don't worry about the situation we'll catch the zombie and believe me he will be very sorry for interrupting your fun for your party" said a bandit cactus

"Now get out of there you stinky think" said another cactus (this was a power cactus) pointing to the scientist who was startled and started shaking. At some point... I felt sorry about him and... Poor thing he's starting to sob