It's a Family Affair | Part One

Camila's in love with her adoptive older sister and can't resist taking advantage when she finds out just how deeply Lauren sleeps. Despite Camila's guilt, everything seems fine until the night Lauren wakes up and catches her little sister in the act.

-

Camila waited, watching the clock, knowing her dads would be in bed by 10:00 p.m. and dead to the world by 11:00 p.m. She liked to wait a little later though, after a close call one night when her daddy had gotten up for a last-minute drink of water. The red numbers flickered – 11:31. 

Finally

Hopping out of bed, she wrapped herself in a robe – just in case she got caught wandering around – and crept down the hall to her "sister's" room. The dark haired girl had been part of their family since third grade; although she was a year older, she was in Camila's class, having missed a year while recovering from the same accident that had taken her parents' lives. Camila hadn't found out about her sister's special anatomy until she'd accidentally-on-purpose seen the girl in the shower a couple years ago; it'd been a shock at first, but rather than cooling her ardour, the knowledge had ultimately inflamed it. Lauren had been her first – and last – crush; she'd never dated or been even remotely interested in any of the boys at school. Everyone thought she was a late-bloomer, but the truth was she was just too hot for her sister to want anyone else.

Camila slipped into Lauren's room and shut the door behind her, dropping her robe from her shoulders. The dark haired girl was sprawled on her back, delicate features illuminated by soft moonlight filtering through sheer curtains. She bit her lip at the sight of the gorgeous girl, and, not for the first time, felt hot shame like a lead weight in her stomach. She'd been carrying on these nightly visits for months, ever since the summer camping trip when they'd shared a tent and she found out just how deeply the girl slept – she literally would not wake up for anything except the sound of her own alarm. That knowledge, combined with images of the lean, curvaceous body, created a temptation too great for Camila to resist.

Licking her lips, Camila slid into bed with the athlete and curled up against her, slipping her hand under the loose sleep shirt to trace patterns on defined abdominals. The dark haired girl shifted slightly and murmured in her sleep; the first few times Camila had done this, she'd frozen in panic when her sister had seemed to rouse, but she'd quickly learned that it was just a subconscious reaction. Smoothing her palm across the soft skin, Camila closed her eyes and breathed in her sister's scent, nuzzling into the girl's elegant neck. She loved the smell, the feel, the taste – everything about this girl enthralled and aroused her.

The throbbing between her legs grew insistent and she tugged the dark haired girl's loose boxers down to expose her flaccid penis. Cupping the heavy testicles, Camila leaned down and wrapped her lips around the soft member, sucking gently and swirling her tongue as it hardened and lengthened in her mouth. She bobbed her head a few times, bringing Lauren's cock to full attention and slurping greedily at the drops of pre-come oozing from the head. Camila was uncomfortably wet by now and wanted nothing more than to take the thick shaft deep into her aching core.

Moving to straddle the sleeping athlete, Camila took her hard cock in one small hand and lowered herself onto it. She paused for a moment with the tip just inside and teased herself, using her dancer's legs to rise up and pop the head in and out a few times. Eyes rolling back in her head at the delicious feeling of that fat head parting her, Camila finally lowered herself all the way, settling against the dark haired girl's groin with a quiet moan. She rolled her hips against her sister, loving how full she felt with the thick length buried inside her.

God, she feels so good.

Canting her hips back and forth, Camila rode her beautiful sister, rubbing her clit against the soft abdomen, feeling the bulbous cockhead pressing against a white-hot spot deep inside of her. The diva would always draw this part out as long as her sister's body would let her – she'd move slowly, revelling in the intensity, until the cock filling her would twitch and spurt a burst of liquid heat. She'd let herself go then, increasing the pace of her hips, working almost frantically against her sister to bring herself off before the hard shaft softened. Then she'd lie against the dark haired girl, listening to the pounding heartbeat slow, pretending they really were lovers basking in the afterglow. When the soft member would slip from her with an accompanying gush of come, she'd finally move, pull the girl's boxers into place, and go back to her own bed, allowing the assumption of nightly emissions to explain away the mess in the morning.

Tonight felt different though; the slumbering dark haired girl was actually moving beneath her, hips thrusting up weakly, her muttering a little louder than usual. She must be incorporating this into her dream... oh... god... that feels... fuck, I wonder if I'll be able to get this to happen again. Lauren's hands slid up Camila's legs to loosely grasp her hips and her thrusts became more focused, increasing in strength.

"Mmm, yeah, baby, fuck me."

Camila looked wide-eyed at her sister, but the girl was still apparently asleep. She'd never responded this way before, and Camila began to get nervous, fearing she might actually wake up this time. Still, she really didn't want to stop; the cock spearing up into her felt so good, and Lauren had never woken up before – surely it would be alright. Closing her eyes, she began riding her sister in earnest, meeting her thrust-for-thrust, feeling her walls begin to contract around the hard shaft.

"Nngh, oh yeah, I... I... wha – Camila? What... ungh, oh my god," Lauren came into consciousness gradually, at first sure she must still be dreaming. She was on the verge of coming, her dick was throbbing and her hips were moving involuntarily, thrusting into her... sister? She couldn't seem to stop though, and the sight of her baby sister's face contorting into ecstasy combined with the feeling of the hot, wet walls clamping down on her cock sent her over the edge. Waves of pleasure wracked her body and her hips jerked up into the petite girl, filling her with thick come.

Camila looked down at her sister in horror, realising the dark haired girl had actually woken up and was consciously aware of what had just happened. She scrambled to get off of the girl, grabbing her robe and wrapping it around her even as her sister's come dripped down the inside of her thighs.

"Camila?" Lauren sat up, eyes wild and confused. "What – what's going on?"

"Lauren, I – I'm so sorry, I just... I couldn't help myself, and you, you're so..."

"You couldn't help yourself? What does that even mean?" Lauren's confusion mounted. "You just... you just... I can't even, Camila, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I...," Camila bit her lip, looking down at the floor as shame washed through her. "I found out about your –," she gestured at Lauren's exposed penis, and the dark haired girl quickly pulled her sheets over herself "– and then this summer, nothing ever seemed to wake you up, and I just, I couldn't stay away."

"This summer? Camila, you've been coming in here and doing... this... since summer?" Lauren stared at her sister, dumbfounded.

"Y-yes... Lauren, please, I just... I wanted you so badly, and I know it's wrong, but..."

"The fact that it's wrong is part of what turns you on about it though, isn't it."

Camila nodded, even though the dark haired girl was stating a fact, rather than asking a question. Hot tears filled her eyes, guilt and shame suffusing her body. She didn't think she'd ever be able to look her sister in the eye again. And god, their dads; Lauren was sure to tell them, and nothing was ever going to be the same... what have I done?

Up Next: It's a Family Affair | Part Two

Credit: Camren- -Smut