Three Digit Ride | Part Three

It was nearly eight hours later before Lauren pulled into the truck stop outside of Chicago. She groaned as she shut the truck off, rubbing her neck and glancing in the rearview at the girl sleeping curled up in her bed. She almost couldn't believe she'd managed to sleep through four hours of driving, a stopover at a scale lane to get weighed before getting into the city, and then nearly three hours of dealing with a stupid receiver who didn't want to accept the load at the warehouse. But it wasn't long before a pleased smile crossed her lips as she remembered what they'd been doing eight hours ago.

She glanced down at the polished wood tire knocker she'd tossed on the passenger seat after getting back up in the cab after dropping her load. It was classier than the clunky looking plastic things they sold at most stops, but it was also a necessary evil for a small woman trucker in a place as dirty as the Chicago warehouse district. She shook her head at the memory of the few times she'd actually had to use it as a head knocker instead of a way of checking her rig's tires, but a little smile teased at her lips as she thought about a possible new use for the smooth length. After a through cleaning and disinfecting, of course.

She stretched her body, twisting in her seat until she could feel the vertebra in her back crackle and pop into place. The grime of the day weighed heavily on her skin like it did every time she had to stop in Chicago and she couldn't wait to get a shower. Pushing open the door of the cab after a final glance back to see if Camila was still asleep - and to appreciate the sight of the teen's exposed breasts and stomach where the sheet had been tossed off in her sleep - she hopped out and locked the cab up to keep prowlers out. Heading in to the center, she shoved her hand in her pocket to grab her wallet, happily thinking about cashing in one of the free showers she had on her loyalty card.

Twenty minutes later, she was climbing back into the cab, a plastic bag rustling where it hung from the crook of her elbow. Snorting softly as she ducked past the partially opened curtain into the sleeper, she set her bag on the counter before leaning down with the intention of shaking Camila's shoulder to wake her up before a better idea came to her. Smirking to herself, she carefully pulled the sheet away from the girl's body, letting her eyes roam over Camila's nude form with an appreciative hum.

"Payback's a bitch," she murmured as she knelt beside the bed, sliding her fingers idly along Camila's toned thighs as she carefully teased them open.

Camila moaned softly in her sleep, but her body remained pliant to Lauren's touch. Smirking, the woman ran her palm over the girl's stomach, sliding it slowly up until it glided over a pert breast, the slight calluses on her palm from driving rasping against the softness of her nipple. Lauren caught her lip between her teeth as she felt her body starting to respond to what she was doing to the teen's sleep pliant body, but she contented herself with cupping Camila's breasts in her hands, thumbs idly flicking the nipples into stiff peaks.

Her tongue darted out to moisten her lips as another moan slipped from the sleeping teen's lips. She couldn't get over how incredibly sexy it was to hear how uninhibitedly vocal Camila was or watch how quickly she responded to her touch. Camila whimpered in her sleep as her legs spread wider, the unconscious asking for more making Lauren's eyes darken with want.

"I can't even believe how much of a slut you are," she murmured, sliding a hand down to cup her bare mound, moaning softly at the feeling of slick arousal slipping out to coat her fingers. "Shaved smooth and already wet as hell. Good Lord..."

She caught her lower lip between her teeth, her eyes fixed on the sleeping girl's face as she parted her pink folds. Camila shifted in her sleep, but didn't stir as Lauren eased a finger deep into her hot, wet channel. Even having been stretched out by the rough pounding she'd given her just that morning, she could still feel the slick heat of her walls rippling tightly against her slim digit, causing a low groan to spill from the woman's lips.