Passionately Reciprocated

Camila knows Lauren wants her ass, even though Lauren never asked. So, Camila tells her she can fuck her ass only if she lets her fuck Lauren with a strap-on first.

-

Camila watched her girlfriend over the rim of her coffee cup on one particularly boring Saturday. The dark haired girl was in the middle of reading the New York Times, toast in hand, when she looked up at Camila with a small smile. "We don't have anything planned today, do we?" She asked. But Camila, to Lauren's surprise, shook her head. "What? What are we doing?"

For Camila, it was time to put her plan in action.

"Nothing in particular." Camila sauntered over and plopped herself on top of Lauren's lap. Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck and leaned into nuzzle the side of her face. "I know you want to fuck me in my ass." She whispered, smirking to herself when she felt Lauren tense up. Camila soothed her by stroking the space in between her shoulder blades. Once she felt Lauren relax, Camila sucked her sensitive earlobe into her mouth and sucked.

"Every time you eat me out, I feel your fingers drifting there." Camila wiggled her ass and scraped her nails up Lauren's pale neck. "Every time I ride you, your fingers wriggle in between my ass cheeks, and you finger my ass." She could tell that Lauren was turned on. Her hazel eyes were fully blown, and she took deep, ragged breaths. Her arms were tight around Camila's waist, even as the brunette rubbed her ass up against her painfully erect cock.

"You can do it, you know?" Camila smirked and nipped Lauren's jaw. "You can fuck me in the ass. As hard as you want. As fast, and as rough. You can take it."

Lauren spluttered, her knuckles turning white when she gripped the edge of the table. "B-baby, holy shit..." She gasped, Camila's hips grinding circles against Lauren's lap. "I can really do it?" Her hands ran up Camila's thigh to cup her perfectly-shaped ass. "You have no idea how much I wanted to—" Lauren bit her lip and Camila took her face in her hands to kiss her, slow and deep. A shiver ran through Lauren's body when she felt Camila's tongue, wet and warm, slide in between her lips.

Camila pulled back and dragged her nails up against Lauren's scalp. Underneath her, Lauren's hips rose off the chair, eliciting a deep moan from Lauren at the pressure that squeezed against her clothed cock. "But before you get to fuck my ass—"

"You need to stop saying it like that." Lauren begged through gritted teeth, her hands slipping up Camila's shirt to feel the smooth skin of her back.

"Say it like what, baby?" Camila smirked and licked the shell of Lauren's ear. She chuckled and cupped the nape of her neck. "As I was saying. Before you get to shove that thick cock inside my tight ass—" Lauren sputtered and Camila grinned. "I want to fuck yours."

Silence followed, save for Lauren's and Camila's heavy breathing. The atmosphere was heady, and Camila knew she needed to do more to convince Lauren. She opened her mouth to speak but Lauren beat her to the punch.

"Okay." Lauren smiled up at Camila and stood up, carrying her in her arms and into the bedroom. "And knowing you, I'm sure you assumed I'm going to say yes. You bought the strap-on already, don't you?"

Camila blushed and nodded as she was laid down onto the bed. She pulled Lauren on top of her, fingers tugging at dark haired girl strands. The delicious weight of her girlfriend never failed to turn Camila on. Lauren's warmth, the firmness of her arms, and the warm pulsing against Camila's thigh reminded her of how much Lauren wanted her.

Digging her nails up the curve of Lauren's neck, Camila sucked on her bottom lip and tugged it with her teeth. She reached down and cupped the bulge in Lauren's boxers, the groan that escaped the dark haired girl on top of her was electrifying. Camila stared up at the way Lauren's lips parted as she breathed heavily. "You're so hard already..."