Three Digit Ride | Finale

Camila woke up to the sensation of being flat on her back instead of on her side like she'd gone to sleep. Not entirely unusual - she wasn't known as a peaceful sleeper after all - but the feeling of a warm mouth on her breast sending jolts of painful pleasure shooting through her and a hand between her thighs teasing at her overly sensitive pussy definitely got her attention. She barely registered the feeling of Lauren's cock lying full and heavy against her thigh before she groaned in complaint and pushed weakly at the head and hand tormenting her without really opening her eyes.

"No," she moaned, her voice more a whimper than a real protest. "Stop. I can't."

Lauren's chuckle - appreciative despite the faint tinge of frustration coloring it - was warm in her ear moments after the moist suction around her nipple vanished. "Good girl," she whispered, her breath flowing over Camila's ear in a way that made her shiver with pleasure despite how overstimulated she'd been recently. Barely a moment past before the warm lips that had been tormenting her breasts captured her lips in a hard, possessive kiss that had her whimpering and leaning into it despite her body's protests. "Good girl," Lauren said again as she pulled away, nipping at her lower lip. "It's time to get up."

Camila's eyes opened slowly as she let her hand creep down to brush over Lauren's cock where it rested against her thigh. "I think you're already up, miss. Can I help you with this?"

She groaned low in her throat at the feeling of Camila's slim fingers against her shaft, moving to lie on her back as Camila curled up on her side beside her. "I thought you'd never ask," she husked, watching her fingers caressing her cock. "Use your hand," she added, enjoying the sight. "I want you to see what you do to me."

Camila whimpered softly as she rested her head on Lauren's shoulder, looking down past the swells of her breasts with their dark nipples straining towards the upper bunk and over the lean plane of her stomach to where her fingers - pale compared to Lauren's darker tan - slid up and down her thick shaft. She tightened her grip slightly, pulling at the skin of her cock to drag her foreskin back further, exposing her thick, purplish glans glistening with pre-cum before letting it slip back up. As she watched her slow strokes draw glistening beads of pre-cum from Lauren's slit, one of Lauren's hands slipped down to cup her sack, gently massaging her testacles in time with Camila's slow pumps.

"Good girl," Lauren whispered, her eyes half opened as she watched Camila stroke her. "Keep going. Just like that. So good, Camila. Fuck." Her chest began to heave as her breathing stepped up, but she needed more. Working her free hand between Camila and her hip, she shifted position to raise one leg, planting her foot flat on the bed as her hand slipped over her thigh easing between her legs. She let out a deep, guttural moan as her finger worked its way past the tight ring of her sphincter, sliding two knuckles deep into her ass.

She didn't always crave penetration - of herself at any rate - but when she did, she needed it and this was one of those moments. Her eyes closed as she pumped her finger awkwardly in and out of her ass, jaw going slack as the pleasure of being fingered combined with the feeling of her balls being massaged and getting a handjob. She knew she'd come soon, but she wasn't in any position to warn Camila of the impending explosion.

Camila watched with wide eyes as Lauren played with herself during her handjob. She'd never imagined Lauren would enjoy what she was seeing, but she clearly was and Camila filed that information away with the handful of other little details she'd managed to glean about the mysterious person who, for all intents and purposes, possessed her as much as another person might possess a car or a sweater. Not that Camila was an actual slave - she knew she could leave at any time - but she wanted this, craved it in a way formerly unfamiliar to her. She craved to learn what Lauren wanted to teach, to be what Lauren wanted her to be. She didn't quite understand it, not yet, but she enjoyed it.