Dinner With The Parents | Part One

Lauren leaned against the doorway, checking her watch for the tenth time. "Babe, if you don't hurry up we are

going to be late to this dinner."

Camila wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, who had been too busy looking at her watch to see her exit the bathroom.

"You would like that wouldn't you?"

"You look gorgeous," Lauren smiled, momentarily falling into a trance.

"And no, I don't want to be late. Your parents invited us for dinner and you know how they like us to get there early to socialize."

"It takes longer than thirty minutes to become this good-looking," the brunette joked, twirling a little so that it showed off her dress.

Lauren kissed her forehead gently, "no way. You're this good-looking all of the time. But seriously, what took you so long?"

She asked, heading towards the front door.

They made their way out of the house, Lauren in front of Camila, failing to see the shorter girl behind her grab something

on the kitchen counter. "Oh, it's nothing. You will find out soon." Lauren also didn't see the evil glint in her brown eyes.

—————

"Camz, can I know now? We are almost to your parents house. And I remember you saying ten minutes ago that when

were are almost there you would tell me what's in your purse." Lauren complained, momentarily taking her eyes off the road

to make puppy dog eyes at her girlfriend, as her last and final attempt to get Camila to spill the beans.

"Since you have been so patient I guess you can know," Camila smirked, reaching into her bag and pulling out a remote with

four buttons on it. Lauren cocked an eyebrow, confused.

"What is it?" The brunette placed it into Lauren's open palm and sat back in her seat.

She was honestly anxious about the whole thing.

Sure, her and the green eyed girl had a lot of sex, but they never really tried anything out of the norm.

"Push one of the buttons," Camila bit her lip, waiting for the pleasure to begin.

Lauren decided to push the very bottom one, but nothing happened. "No," Camila giggled. "That's the off button. Hit one of the other three."

Lauren felt her face turn red. She hadn't even hit a button yet and she knew what was going to happen.

It was really no surprise to her that when she hit the second button Camila threw her head back in pleasure as vibrating noises filled the car.

"You're a dirty girl," Lauren moaned, breathless. Camila was grinding down into the seat below her.

"Wearing vibrating panties to your parents house."

Lauren hit the third button, upping the speed of the vibrations. She checked the road every so often so that they

wouldn't get in a car accident. "You are begging to be caught aren't you. Fuck." Lauren watched as Camila pulled her bottom lip

in between her teeth and rocked even harder into the seat. "You're going to be sitting right next to your dad.

He's going to wonder where the vibrating noise is coming from. And why you are letting small moans of pleasure slip out of your mouth."

The brown eyed girl's hands had traveled up the length of her sides and were full on palming her breasts.

"Lauren, this feels so good." Her hole clenched around nothing as the vibrations stimulated her hard clit.

She pinched her nipples though her dress. She had decided not to wear a bra.

The black haired girl checked the road again as she hit the fourth button, resulting in the vibrations to be at their max speed.

Camila's panties were soaked, swollen lips engulfing the tiny fabric. "I'm so close," she moaned.

Lauren was also soaked, the sight of her girlfriend getting off always did that to her.

She put the remote in her left hand, using her right to lean over the console and apply pressure to the small vibrator.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Camila screamed out, back arching off the seat, eyes rolling into the back of her head, and palms grasping into her breasts.

Lauren went down each level on the remote to ensure her girlfriend had finished coming.

Heavy pants were the only thing to be heard in the vehicle. Camila wasn't quite sure if they were coming from herself or Lauren.

"How'd we not wreck?" Camila asked, smiling lazily.

"I don't know, but we're here." Lauren was about to put the remote in her pocket before Camila snatched it out of her hands.

"Your turn," she said, reaching into her panties to pull the little bullet out.

"Um, babe I don't think that's a good id-"

"Shut up and stick this on your clit before I reach in and do it myself." Camila ordered, offering her the small vibrator that still had her juices on it.

Lauren licked her lips and nodded, obeying her girlfriend. If only she knew about the torture to come, maybe she wouldn't of been so fast to obey.