Interrupted

Camila looked down at the ring on her finger and smiled. She couldn't believe it. Looking back at age 16, she never would of dreamed that she would have married the girl of her dreams and have two amazing children with her. Case and Leah were her whole world. He had Lauren's green eyes and she had her brown ones.

The bed shifted beside her and she turned to look at Lauren who smiled sleepily at her. "Good morning baby," Lauren smiled. "I had a really good time last night. Maybe that's why I'm so damn tired." She leaned on the palm of her hand, using her elbow as support, so that she could look into her wife's eyes.

"So did I. Maybe we should have Dinah watch the kids more often." Lauren only smiled more.

"Did you just hear yourself Camz? When we had Case you told Dinah that she wasn't allowed to watch him because she would dress him like a gangster.

"A classy gangster," Dinah said, announcing her presence. The two children ran and jumped on the bed, giving hugs to Camila and Lauren.

"I missed you mommy," Case smiled big, looking down at Lauren.

"I missed you too love bug."

"What about me?" Camila pouted, momentarily turning away from Leah to get Case's attention.

"Don't worry, I missed you too momma," he giggled, switching Leah spots on the bed.

"Thank you so much for watching them last night D," Lauren said, starting to get out of bed.

"Yeah, we really owe you," Camila agreed.

"Nah, you don't owe me a thing. Y'all needed to fornicate anyways. Lauren was getting kinda grumpy."

"Dinah!" Lauren scolded. "Children are present."

"So?" Dinah asked, fixing her snapback. "They don't know what it means."

Camila shook her head and laughed. "I'm sure they do since they just spent the night with you."

Dinah put her hands up in defeat. "I might of taught them some words."

Both parents looked to the children that were still curled up in bed. "What did Auntie Dinah teach you both?" Lauren asked with wide eyes.

"She told us not to tell you," Leah giggled.

"Yeah, we promised to keep our mouths sealed unless we are around her."

"We were going to have waffles with DJ, but you won't tell us what she taught you so I think maybe she should just leave and you guys shouldn't get any breakfast," Camila joked. Her voice was stern enough so that they couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

"But-" Leah started, stopping when Dinah interrupted her.

"Go ahead and tell them, I want some waffles."

"You," Lauren said, pointing to Dinah. "Might not be getting any waffles because you probably taught them something inappropriate."

"I didn't I promise," Dinah put her right hand on her heart. "I swear. I just told them to act like I did so that I could get y'all fired up."

Lauren and Camila turned to look at the kids to make sure they were telling the truth. "Is that what happened?"

Both nodded. "Let's eat some waffles. I'm starving." Dinah said, turning to walk out of the room.

~~~

Dinah was playing with the kids in the living room while Camila was in the kitchen making the waffle batter. "It smells good in here," Lauren said, wrapping her arms around Camila and kissing the back of her neck gently.

"Waffles do smell good," Camila joked, sighing. The kisses on the back of her neck were relaxing. "How many do you think I should make?"

But instead of an answer, Camila got more kisses. This time they weren't as gentle. Lauren would nip at the back of her neck before soothing the area with her tongue and leaving an open-mouthed kiss on it. Camila tried hard to muffle the moans that escaped her lips. But with each nip and kiss, it was getting harder.

"Lauren baby," she quietly pants. "The kids and Dinah are in the other room."

"Exactly, they aren't in here. So let me make you feel good," Lauren whispered into her ear, reaching around with her right hand and unbuttoning Camila's jeans.

The brunette held on to Lauren's wrist before she could fit her hand into her panties. "Seriously, we need to stop."

Lauren growled, pushing her hand in further anyways. "That's not what you were saying last night when I had my tongue deep in you, curling it and twisting it just the way you like it." Camila whimpered but still tried to hold off. "Or when I sucked your clit into my mouth, sometimes nibbling at it with my teeth and flicking my tongue over it fast."

"You know we shouldn't be doing this," Camila finally gave in, opening her legs slightly wider for Lauren to reach in.

"I just love to make you feel good baby. So let me." Nibbling on Camila's ear, Lauren gently guided her finger through wet folds. "Jesus Camz, you're so wet."

Camila's breathing was labored and she was struggling to stay up. She used her arms against the counter for support. "Only for you," she whimpered, closing her eyes and letting her head fall back.

Lauren's fingers were making delicious circles on her clit, but she wasn't pushing down hard enough, effectively teasing the shit out of her. "Lolo, I need you in me."

Lauren went back to sucking on her neck as she continued to tease her sensitive bud. "What was that?"

"Stick your fingers in me Lauren, please." Camila pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as an effort to muffle her moans.

"I didn't quite get that. Repeat it one more time?" Lauren smiled against her neck, while scissoring her fingers on the outside of Camila's clit, teasing her further.

"If you don't finger me right fucking now, I'm going to fucking do it myself and make you watch."

Lauren moaned, reaching down further to push two fingers into Camila's wet entrance. Before she could, a voice called out behind them.

"Momma?" Case asked, leaning against the door.

Both girls broke apart, Lauren wiping her hand off on a dish towel and Camila buttoning her pants back.

"Y-y-yeah?" Camila asked, trying to fix the huskiness in her voice.

"Auntie Dinah told me to come in here and tell you both to keep it down. I dunno why, but yeah."

Both Lauren and Camila's ears turned bright red. Turns out they hadn't been as quiet as they had originally thought.