The (Un) Dressing Room

Lauren's P.O.V.

"Time to get some gruuuuub!" Ally yelled, skipping down the hallway with Normani following suit.

We've been on tour for a while now, but tonight is the first (and only) time we get our own, separate, dressing rooms.

"BOO!"

I jumped and gasped at the abrupt noise, and turn to see Camila laughing.

"Not this again, Camz," I whine, pouting and crossing my arms.

"Aww," she gushed, pecking my jutted bottom lip. "Lemme make it up to you."

"Wait wh-"

"Sh!"

She grabbed my hand and began leading us in the opposite direction of catering. Right towards the dressing rooms.

I raised an eyebrow as Camila started digging in her suitcase.

"What exactly are we doing?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch. I bit my lip, admiring her back side as she was bent over.

"We haven't had any alone time," she said slowly, walking over to me with a vibrator in her hand.

My eyes slightly widened at the thought of her plan. She was right. The tour was so fast pace, and even when we had breaks, they were spent catching up on sleep. Then again, I'd rather not have the people here at the venue know us as the gay group who had sex in one of the dressing rooms.

"I don't know babe," I said shakily, watching as she began to take off her shoes.

"Oh come on," she groaned. "It won't even be full on sex. We can, watch each other," she said with a smirk.

"You know that won't work!" I exclaimed.

"And why not?" She slowly stripped off her pants, and did the same with the top she was wearing.

A pit formed in my stomach immediately while I just stared at her beautiful body. Her legs were amazing, her stomach was toned.

"I wouldn't be able to..." I trailed off as she took a seat next to me, leaned back against the cushion, and slid her hand into her red panties.

"To what?" She asked innocently, sighing in pleasure.

I watched her hand move in circles under the fabric and my hesitation crumbled.

Suddenly standing up, I removed my jacket and the crop top I had on under it. After that, I hurriedly took off my shoes and skinny jeans.

"Thought so," the beauty whispered as I sat back down and pulled her onto my lap.

Gently cupping her face, I brought my lips to hers. Her tongue immediately began swirling around mine, and I moaned at the contact.

She grinded on my lap as our lips moved in sync. With every rotation over her hips, I could almost feel the wetness that had built up in between her legs.

"Grab the vibrator," she whispered against my lips before nestling her face into my neck.

Reaching over to retrieve it, I let out a small moan at the feeling of her sucking on my neck.

"No marks," I moaned out, sliding the vibrator in between us.

Quiet vibrations, and breathy moans filled the small room when I turned it on. Both of our clits were pleasured by the small device, but my girl was clearly closer than I was.

"You're close, aren't you, beautiful?" I whispered against her ear, putting the vibrator into her hands and unclasping her bra.

She let out a long moan in response as I began teasing her hard nipples.

"Why don't I help you out then?"

Shifting my body, I layed her down on her back, and slid off her last piece of clothing. I marveled at how wet she was, and I could only imagine the taste.

Leaning down, I slowly dragged my tongue up her heat, earning a lustful moan from the Cuban. I repeated the action, moaning with her.

"Do it, Lauren," she growled, grabbing the back of my head and pushing it closer to her.

I latched onto her bud and began to suck on it. My tongue flicked against it as I did so.

"Mm... fuck yes," she whispered loudly.

Reaching for the vibrator once more, I flipped it onto the second highest level, and used it to replace my lips.

She almost screamed out in pleasure, and I watched her chest move up and down and a fast pace. Then, looking down, I saw her hole squeezing against nothing. Begging for attention.

Camila moaned out loudly when I entered two fingers.

"Baby, quiet down," I said softly, pumping in and out of her soaked center.

She nodded, but began to moan more consistently.

I twisted my fingers inside of her, rubbing on the walls and kissing her inner thighs as I did so.

"Dame más," she whined, making me moan as loud as she did.

I put the vibrator on its highest level, causing the woman's hips to buck up.

"Más rápido, Lauren! Fuerte!"

"Fuck," I hissed at her words. Camila speaking Spanish would be the death of me.

I pumped at a violent speed, pushing my fingers as far in as the could go. Her walls squeezed them tightly. Her moans grew more eager. Her breathing was erratic.

"I'm gonna- OH SHIT!" She yelled.

Her hips shot up and her fluids shot out of her, right onto my chest. I slowed my fingers, still moaning with her, and pulled the vibrator away from her clit.

"F-fuuuck," she breathed, her body still shaking, her core still contorting.

My own breathing picked up as I had the urge to cum too. She didn't even have to touch me to get me to be this way.

She recovered seconds after I began to take of my panties, and was hovering over me, her hands rubbing quick circles around my throbbing clit.

"I'm already close, Camila. Shit!" I moaned out, desperate for my high.

Meeting my needs, she shoved two finger into me and began pumping as fast as she could. My body was already shaking and the tension in my stomach was building at an insane rate. I squeezed her fingers just needing one more push.

"Cum for me, mami," she growled into my ear. That was it.

My body jerked and long moans left my mouth. I didn't know or care how loud I was being.

I watched, panting, as she bent down and began lapping up the cum that oozed out of me and onto her fingers.

Sitting up, our lips met again, and I moaned at the taste of her tongue.

"Do you think we'll be in trouble?" I whispered when the kiss ended.

"After all of that noise? It's guaranteed."

Up Next: The Hot Tub