Body to Body

Lauren sprinted up the steps to her apartment on the third floor, since the fucking elevator wasn't even working. God, everything was frustrating. Work was stressful as shit, and not to mention that her monthly penis was back and it's sort of begging for some action...

All Lauren wanted was to go home, collapse on the couch, rub one out and listen to the sound of her girlfriend's voice. Maybe drink an entire bottle of wine too, but that would be pushing it. And she has work again tomorrow.

"I'm hooooome." Lauren announced as soon as she walked through the door of their apartment. "Damn baby, something smells good."

Camila's head peeked from the kitchen, a bright smile lighting up her face, and just like that, half of Lauren's burden was gone. "I made lasagne for you!" She walked over with her cute pink apron, a pair of black booty shorts and a long-sleeved NYADA shirt to plant a kiss on Lauren's lips. "Vegan though."

"You know I don't mind it." Lauren said, peeling off her coat and putting her boots on the rack beside Camila's pair. "C'mere, let me have some therapy."

Camila giggled and held out her arms, and Lauren immediately sank her face against the crook of her girl's neck. She pressed her body against Camila's until her back was up against the wall. Her nose nuzzled against the warm smell of Camila's skin with a sigh. Pliant fingers threaded through her hair, and a groan escaped Lauren's weary body.

"Bad day, huh?" Camila murmured, her breath tickling Lauren's ear as she nodded. "Poor baby. I know exactly what you want." Lauren perked up at this, and Camila giggled, her knee nudging against the underside of Lauren's testicles. "No, not Fringe reruns. Something better."

Okay, so that was really fucking hot.

"But it will have to wait. Dinner first."

"Fine." Lauren huffed, but her cock was no longer dormant, and she couldn't blame it. Fucking Camila Berry is such a sex goddess...

/

After dinner, Lauren rose up to help Camila with the dishes, but a finger stopped her from entering the kitchen. "Nuh-uh. Wash up, brush your teeth, and go to the guest room."

Now, Lauren's dick was half-hard. "Really?"

Camila smirked, and it looked almost evil. "Mhmm. Now go."

And go, Lauren did.

She rushed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth while she picked out her clothes. She chose a purple dress shirt and a pair of loose slacks. God, she's literally quivering in anticipation. She went to the guest room, and fucking hell. The lights were dimmed, slow RnB streamed through the speakers, and Camila was already leaning against the pole.

Camila was wearing a pair of fuck-me heels (trust Lauren that she will do just that), a pair of red lingerie, and a smirk that lit Lauren on fire.

"Sit." Camila ordered, and Lauren's ass was against the couch in less than a split-second. "What would you like tonight?" Camila hiked her leg around the pole as she twirled around, her eyes trained on Lauren. "A simple dance? Or the deluxe?"

"The deluxe." Lauren barked out.

"Ah-ah." Camila sucked her teeth in disapproval. "What's the magic word?"

"The deluxe, please..." She gritted out. Lauren's hand slid against the bulge in her pants and fuck, nothing's even happened yet but hell... The anticipation was killing her. "Camila..."

"Hands off." Camila growled, and really, Lauren had no choice but to listen. She fisted the fabric of her pants and stared up at Camila as some distant RnB song made her girlfriend sway to and fro. The way her hips rolled, how her breasts pressed up against the pole... It made Lauren's cock twitch in her pants.