Threshold

After a long grueling day in Cheer camp, Lucy and Lauren settle in for some stress relief. Camila finds herself watching, but soon watching isn't quite enough

Cheer camp is about as much fun as last year. So, none. Camila's muscles ache and she's tired, her calves cramping with nearly every step. Florida's top camp was run by none other than Demi Lovato, which meant a week of being yelled at for eight hours a day instead of the already-gruelling two.

"I think I pulled something," Lauren says in an almost whine.

"Want me to rub it better?" Lucy offers.

Are they doing this on purpose? She can't deal with a hard-on in her spanks right now. Camila rounds the corner to the rec room, Lucy and Lauren flanking her. A few girls are hanging out in the room, but that's easy to fix. They're already staring. The camp pulls students from all over the state, so there's only a couple from Miami High. She's been acquainting the rest with her leadership the last couple days.

"Clear out," Camila barks, hands on her hips.

There's a bit of silence, nobody moving until Lauren claps her hands, shooting a stern look at the gawking cheerleaders. "You heard right. Move, bitches. Move."

Camila makes a small note of who to put on the bottom of the pyramid tomorrow as the girls stream out of the room one by one.

"The power behind the throne," Lauren whispers to Camila with a smirk. "You're welcome."

Camila just rolls her eyes. She shuts and locks the door behind them before collapsing on the biggest couch. "Finally," she sighs, propping her legs up on the coffee table. Lucy sits on the loveseat across from Camila, and Lauren lands on her lap, both giggling.

The rec room is about the only place around here with the promise of privacy. No windows, a door that locks, and the loud hum of the vending machines mean Camila can be alone with her thoughts, if the mood strikes her. But she's not alone, not by a long shot.

"Rubs?" Lucy offers, and Lauren nods.

"Rubs."

For a while Camila sits back, silent, her arms spread out across the back of the couch. Her eyes never leave her two best friends. Her eyes are focused on Lucy's hands, pale and a stark contrast to the tanned skin of Lauren's thighs. Soft murmurs fill the room, next to Lauren's uneven breathing. Lucy's strong, firm hands massage her girlfriend's thighs. Camila swears that Lauren is subtly humping back against Lucy's lap.

Camila tries not to make a sound, but when Lucy's mouth latches onto Lauren's neck, hands roaming up the smaller girl's shirt, Camila has to bite down on her lip to stifle a groan. She needs to join them, but she's afraid to ask.

She lost her virginity to Lucy and Lauren just last week, before they left for camp together, but that doesn't mean anything. Maybe they were only doing her a favour, just getting rid of her V-card for her. Even so, she's glad it was Lucy and Lauren who took it.

Camila squirms on the couch. One hand moves to the pulsing in her pants to feel a little friction. Lucy is groping Lauren's full tits in one hand, her other up the pleated skirt of Lauren's cheerleader uniform, fingers pressing against the front of her spanks.

This is happening fast, and Camila's dick is starting bulge heavily in her spanks. Lucy's mouth is right at Lauren's ear, lips nipping at her lobe, and she's still whispering things under her breath. Camila's dick twitches when a quiet moan leaves Lauren's lips.

She's supposed to join them, right? Or...shit. The first time they did this Camila just followed their lead. Now it's like Camila's not even there.