Prologue

In a hidden village far from the Royal Empire,

The smell of blood lingered in the air,

A pile of corpses were killed without mercy,

And a gorgeous young lady was standing above the lifeless bodies.

Her deep red eyes carried a murderous intent, looking dangerous with her thin lips curled upwards, her smooth pale face was covered with blood, the cold and mysterious aura emitting from her made people's nerves to tighten, their body shaking from fear.

"Lady....p-please spare us! W-we promise... w-we will n-never appear before you..."

"I'm b-begging you Lady, let me live! w-we will d-do anything! I beg you..."

The sounds of cry made the young lady grin widely. She enjoyed seeing people shivering and begging for mercy.

"What's your name?" Tila nagulat ang dalawang magkaibigan sa tanong ng dalaga. Nagkatinginan sila at nagkaroon ng kaunting pag-asang mabuhay.

"I-I'm A-alice and t-this is Brandon, m-my bestfriend..."

"You said you will do anything for me, right?" she said playfully with her magnetic voice as she walked dragging her rusty sword towards the girl named Alice lying on the cold ground.

"Y-yes Lady, a-anything just l-let me live..." her voice was hoarse as heavy tears continuously rolled down her cheeks.

"Then, I command you to kill your bestfriend, Alice." The lady ordered as she tossed her sword beside Alice.

"W-what?!"

The girl was terrified as she slowly turned to look at her bestfriend lying beside her.

"D-don't do it Alice! Niloloko ka lang niya! Parehas niya tayo papatayin!"

"I-i'm sorry Brandon...I n-need to live!" Nakakatakot ang kanyang mga mata at tila nag-iba ang kanyang boses.

Dahan-dahang kinuha ni Alice ang espada sa tabi niya at walang pagdadalawang isip na sinaksak ang dibdib ni Brandon, ang nagiisa at matalik niyang kaibigan. Malalim na bumaon ang patalim sa dibdib ng lalaki at agad naman siyang natauhan sabay bitaw sa espada. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"W-what have I done?!" Nanghihinang iyak ni Alice at humagulgol ng malakas.

"Oh? You just killed your dearest friend." The young lady said, her words full of mockery.

"N-no! B-brandon! Sorry Brandon n-no please! D-don't die! S-stay with me....Brandon!"

"Now what Alice? He died because of you. Can you live without him?"

"N-no! I-i can't! I can't live without him! Ang sama ko..ang sama sama ko!"

"He's already dead. You killed him."

"I-i must die! Wala na kong karapatang mabuhay!" Alice grabbed the sword from Brandon's chest and stabbed herself, slowly dying from pain.

"How stupid."

Under the calm and beautiful sky was a bloody village. Everyone passed away covered with blood and a young lady stood there alone. She swept her cold eyes over to look at the lifeless bodies around her.

A demonic smile was plastered all over her face as she stepped above the bodies covered with blood.

"Parasites eliminated." Hinugot niya ang kanyang espada mula sa dibdib ni Alice.

Her eyes were still murderous until it turned emotionless. Tila walang nangyari sa paligid. She was holding her rusty sword full of blood. Pati ang mukha at buong katawan niya ay nabalot sa dugo.