Chapter 8

"I can't believe I'm almost home!" I said excitedly as we drove through Michigan.

The tour in England and Ireland was crazy!

Me and Harry had a lot of sibling time, which was fun since we're so much alike.

Louis was always nice to me and I could do silly things with him and not get weird looks from the other boys because Louis did silly things on a daily basis. 

Zayn became the guy I always went to for advice, especially if it was something I was ashamed of because he understood and never judged me. He was super chill to.

Niall became my little Irish buddy, he always cheered me up and always acted silly with me. But when I needed somebody I always had him to listen to my problems and just comfort me. I might have a bit of a crush on him to.

  Liam sometimes got on my nerves. He was mister perfect all the time and I just don't understand how somebody can be perfect all the time! I mean everybody makes mistakes, right?! Well he didn't. It's weird cuz i found out Liam and Harry argued a bit. I talked to Harry and we both felt the same way about Liam. But Liam is the nicest guy I've ever met! He's a total sweetheart.

  We just landed in Michigan and we were off to my house but I was gonna surprise josh because I haven't seen him in forever! Yeah I had a big crush on Niall but I loved josh. I think?

  "It's gonna be late when we get to your aunts house" Liam said looking at the time on his phone.

"She said she was at a business thing and won't be home two a week." I said a bit sad my mom won't be home when I get there. Awkward silence...  

"I can't wait for you to meet Josh" I said smiling.

"You make him sound like a great guy, I can't wait to meet him to" Louis said. He smiled and I weakly smiled back at him.

"Yeah me to" Niall chimed in, he actually seemed excited.

"Honestly I'm not, he seems like a dick" Zayn said, I like how he never sugar-coats things.

"Once you meet him, you'll like him" I said, I could hardly contain my excitement anymore!

"Doubt it" Zayn said quietly. I just rolled my eyes. As we pulled up his street I noticed he was having a large party.

"That's his house?" Liam asked.

"Yeah!" I said jumping out of the limo as it stopped. I ran in the front door, everybody was dancing in his living room as the music blared throughout the house. The boys were behind me and I kept searching for Josh. I walked out on the deck and I seem him standing there. His tongue down some blonde bimbos throat. I ran and pushed the girl in the pool.

"You cheating ASS!" I yelled at him, tears threatening to fall down my face.

"I forgave you three times already for cheating! The three times I caught you anyways! Don't you care about us?" I asked tears slowly streaming down my face.

"Well how do I know you weren't out with one of them?! Fucking each of them? Huh?! Why wouldn't you want to there famous! I know you did!" He yelled at me.

"Most of them are like my brothers you dick!" I said and then I slapped him as hard as I could.

"Bitch!" He yelled and for a moment I was scared he was gonna hit me. I closed my eyes and was prepared to get hit but when I didn't I opened my eyes to see Harry on top of him beating the crap out of him. Soon josh became unconscious and Harry stopped hitting him.

"That's all you got!" Harry yelled grabbing the collar of his shirt and shaking him, trying to wake him up. I guess he wanted more of a fight.

"Pussy!" Niall said standing from afar.