Chapter 10

"It's still in her mouth!" I heard a loud voice and then a bunch of laughter. My eyes immediately shot open and I closed my mouth.Melted ice cream fell down my throat as I did so. My eyes wandered around the room to see the boys standing around my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I moaned in annoyance.

"SURPRISE!" They all yelled.

"Yeah great surprise" I said picking up the carton of liquid ice cream.

"No, look" Niall said pointing to the doorway. Standing there, in my doorway, was ED FLIPPIN SHEERAN!

"Oh MY GOD I LOVE YOU!" I said jumpin off the bed and giving him a hug

. "Aww thanks dear" he said hugging me back. Then it hit me, I probably looked like death but oh well I mean whatever.

"I got you a present for tonight" he said handing me a white tshirt that said 'Ed Sheeran' and it had a picture of his face on the middle. I noticed it was also signed on the top right corner.

"Wow! Thank you!" I said giving him another hug.

"Anything for a fan" he said hugging me back. I couldn't help but have the biggest grin on my face.

"Well I gotta go get ready for the show and everything, I'll see you there" he winked at me before leaving my room. When I heard the front door shut close I yelled with happiness! What an amazing morning!! I flopped down on my bed and all the boys stared at me like I was crazy.

"What's wrong with her?" Niall asked poking Harry.

"I think she's fangirling, a lot." Harry observed. I just kept smiling at them all and holding the shirt close to my chest.   I was in such a daze I didn't even notice the boys planning to attack me. "WAKE UP" "STOP DAY DREAMING!" All the boys shouted while jumping on my bed. Well except for Louis. "IM AWAKE!" I yelled while punching whoever was in my face. All the boys flopped down on the bed on top of me.

"Why are you acting so shy?" I asked Louis, I waited for his cocky answer but it never came.

"Not feeling it today" he shrugged with his hands deep in his blue skinny jeans.

"Hotel bed not as good as the beds here?" I asked with a smirk but when Louis started to speak I immediately said that I was only kidding.

"Oh ok" he said with a little smile. That's really weird...

"Do you have any food?" Niall asked randomly.

"Yeah downstairs" I said and all the boys except Zayn ran downstairs.

"So what'd Louis say back at the hotel?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"Nothing. That's the weird thing, he hasn't been himself and I'm not sure why" Zayn said laying next to me.

"Well he wasn't a dick today... Maybe Harry talked to him?" I thought aloud.

"Lets go talk to Harry then" Zayn said standing up. I put my arms out for him to help me up.

"Your such a child" Zayn laughed pulling me up till I was standing.

"Yeah but you know you love me" I teased. Zayn just smiled and blushed a little. We walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. Niall was telling a story so I walked up to Harry and whispered in his ear

"why was Louis being a jerk? And why has he stopped?" Harry stared deep into my eyes and then down to Louis, who was facing Niall.

"Let Niall finish" was all Harry said. I nodded and listened to Niall's pointless story.