Chapter 11

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly. I groaned and answered it.  

"What" I snapped.

"I'll pick you up in five" Harry said and then hung up. What just happened?   I looked at the clock and it was 1:00 AM. I have only gotten like two hours of sleep! I assumed were going somewhere since he said he'd pick me up. I threw on my black yoga pants that came down to just underneath my knee and my pink Jack Wills hoodie leaving my Ed Sheeran shirt on underneath. I left my hair since it didn't look that bad. Just a few curls were flattened. I put on some flip flops, grabbed my phone and ran downstairs when I heard a car pulling up the driveway. I walked outside and hopped in the empty passenger seat. Harry was driving and the rest of the boys, except Niall were in the back.  

"Where's Niall?" I asked as he started driving again. At first nobody answered, they all jut stared into space, no emotion on there face at all. Harry was the first to talk,  

"Niall was in a car accident on the way home"  

"W-what?" I was shocked.  

"Is he gonna be ok?" I asked, my hands were shaking slightly now.  

"He hasn't woken up, the doctors aren't sure if he gonna make it" Harry said in almost a whisper.

I'm not one of those girls who make a deal of something they hear. I need to see it to believe it. It's not that I don't believe Harry, It just won't hit me until I see Niall. The rest of the ride to the hospital was complete silence. Harry parked the car and we all walked into the hospital.  

"Niall Horan" I said quietly to the receptionist.  

"Right this way ma'am" the young women stood up and led us to his room. I was the last of our group to walk in. The room was split in half by a curtain. The first side was empty. I watched all the boys reactions. Harry looked at him and then looked back at the floor. Louis eyes got really wide. Liam's jaw literally but he quickly covered his mouth with his hand. Zayns eyes got wide and they didn't go back to normal, he stood there frozen and completely shocked.   "It's going to be ok" I said giving him a side hug. I turned and looked at Niall. I'm not sure what my reaction was, probably worse than there's. Niall was propped up by a bunch of pillows, his cheeks were sunken in, he had a large cut on the right side of his face. There was still smeared blood on his face! His arms were bruised a bit to. Everything else was under the blankets and hospital gown. My hands became more shaky as well as my knees. Soon I was on the ground and sobbing. Niall can't die! He just can't! I don't know what life would be like without him. Who would always cheer me up? Who would make me delicious treats? Who would support nandos? I'm sure they'd loose a lot of money if Niall was gone. What am I thinking?! Niall's gonna pull through it... I know he will. He's a strong boy, he has far to much to give to this world to pass away now.   I didn't notice Harry had helped me up and was supporting me right now. His t shirt was totally soaked now.  

"It's going to be ok" Harry whispered in my ear.  

"No, no it's not! Do you see him?!" I asked pulling away from Harry a bit.  

"He's gonna make it" Harry reassured me. I just shook my head no.

  "He is going to be just fine." Zayn said walking in front of me and grabbing my shoulders.  

"You and I both know that" Zayn said and I just stared into his deep dark brown eyes.  

"He's gonna be back before you know it. Wanna know why?" Louis asked looking at me with a grin on his face.

  "Why?" I squeaked out.  

"Because I doubt there's enough food in heaven to keep his stomach full" Louis said. I couldn't help but smile a bit. That is very true!   I sat on the chair next to Nialls bed. I gently put my fingers on his arm. He was icy cold!!! I pulled my hand away and looked at his face. And then back at the boys.  

"We're gonna go get the doc" Harry said and soon him and Louis walked out if the door.  

"Don't worry Hannah, Niall's Irish, he has luck in him." Liam said sitting next to me in the other chair.  

"But what if his luck is all out?" I asked and then I was in tears again. I lied my face on the edge of the bed and cried more. I was crying so hard I barely even heard the door open. When it did I looked up and seen everybody plus a doctor.  

"Niall has a very sever concussion, we are leaving him on life support until tomorrow. If he doesn't pull out if it by then, he isn't gonna make it" the doctor said.

  "TOMORROW?! He needs more time than that!" I screamed.  

"If he doesn't wake up by then, he'll never wake up and we'll just be wasting time and it will be harder for you to let go. Pray for him, that's all we can really do." The doctor said calmly.  

"This is a hospital!!! Not a church! Your supposed to be able to fix him" I said busting out in more tears.  

"There's nothing more we can do" then the doctor walked out if the room.  

"We're gonna go get some rest, we all need some sleep" Liam said standing up. I heard everybody walk towards the door but I stayed in my position.   "C'mon Hannah" Harry said.  

"I'm gonna stay here" I said looking up at them.  

"No-" Harry began to protest but Zayn cut him off.  

"Alright, if you need anything just ring us" and Zayn practically shoved them out the door.   They all had confused looks on there face.

Once they left I heard Zayn say "let her stay with him before he's gone" And then the door shut.   Zayn was so positive Niall was gonna make it.

Do they all think he's gonna die? Why aren't any if them crying? They didn't even seem that sad! What is wrong with them! It's not One Direction without Niall! My eyelids got heavy and soon I was crying myself into sleep.