Chapter 16

When we arrived to my house I noticed everybody else wasn't back yet.

"Louis I got to make some important phone calls, you can watch TV or whatever you wanna do" I said.

"Ok?" Louis said looking at me a bit confused but he didn't question it.

I walked upstairs, grabbed my phone and turned on my laptop. I am going to call and see if I can still apply to cllege. My mind is set and I'm not changing it.

I started packing up everything in boxes. Except for the few things i would need for tomorrow. I walked downstairs to find all the boys in my living room watching the telly.

When Niall seen me he immediantly stood up and took me into the kitchen.

"I am SOOO sorry for leaving you- Liam called me and he said I had to go right now and that you'd be ok and I-"

"It's fine Niall, it isn't your fault" I said trying to calm him down.

"but your arm! And I promised that I wouldn't ever let that happen again" He was talking so fast it took me a minute to comprehend what he was saying.

"Niall you can't control everything. You don't need to watch over me every second. I know how to take care of myself" I said.

"Alright sorry"

"You don't need to be sorry" I said giving him a kiss. we walked back into the living room. everybody was watching the TV but my mind was somewhere else.. Should I tell them? I know they will convince me not to go like last time. And it worked. But I will feel like a jerk if I don't let them know.

I must've fell asleep cuddleing with Niall without even noticing it because when I woke up suring the middle of the night I was all alone, on the couch with a pillow under my head and a blanket over me. The lads must've left when I was asleep.

[A/N It's short.. i know, sorry! ~Tild ]