Part 1 - meeting Harry and Draco

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS NEW STORY! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT SO YEAH LETS START!
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

I live with my aunt and uncle and their son. I have lived with them since I was one years old. My parents were killed and they were the only family I had left.

They have always been abusive of me, making me serve them. Making me clean the house, take care of the garden and everything else there was to do around the house.

If I was late to do something or didn't do it properly I would get hit and beaten. There had been times where I passed out from pain and bare in mind I'm only five years old now.

One day I managed to sneak out of the house while my aunt and uncle were out with their son.

I went out into the woods that were close by our house. I was a really matured five year old and I knew how to take care of myself. So I didn't worry too much about getting lost.

DRACO'S POV:

Me and father had been fighting and I had to get out of the house. I was only five years old so I only went to our backyard. It was far enough away from my father.

After mother passed away he had been more and more stressed. Which made him scream at me, I had lost it today.

I told him he couldn't blame me for mother's death and that I didn't deserve to be screamed at for nothing.

I went on one of his soft spots when I told him mother wouldn't want him to be screaming at me like he had been doing the past month and half.

Soon I had been too lost in though to realize I was out of our backyard. I had wandered into the woods that were around our house and backyard.

Mother and father always forbid me to go there so I decided I'd try to find my way back. Until I heard something in front of me.

Someone had fallen. I couldn't just not go help so I went to see what it was.

I was shocked to see a boy probably around my age he had black hair that stood out in every. Direction and when he looked at me I saw his eyes they were emerald green.

Soon I realized I hadn't offered my help so I put my hand down to him. "Do you want help up?" I asked him. He took my hand "thank you" he said when he was back up on his feet.

"Where are you from? I've never seen you around" I said. I hadn't meant to ask, the words sort of just left my lips without my consent.

"I live down in the village my house is by the entrance of the wood." He said smiling a little "and you?" He asked.

I pointed at my home that was visible from where we stood. "There" I said my finger still pointing at the house.

"I'm Draco" I said when I stopped pointing. "I'm Harry" the boy said shaking my hand.

That day we talked a lot just getting to know each other. I found out that he lives with his aunt and uncle.

I told him my mother had recently passed away so it was just me and father. We told each other some secrets.

Although I felt he was hiding something. Soon it was starting to get dark. "It's late I should go before my aunt and uncle start worrying" he said.

"Ohh okay, can we meet tomorrow?" I asked without realizing I had asked. "Sure what time?" He asked "around lunch?" I asked back.

"Sounds Good to me" he said and walked away. I didn't understand how he was allowed so far from his home. When he was only five, although I didn't think too much of it.

When I got back home father took me into a big hug "where have you been. I've been so worried about you. I had all the house elf's looking for you" he said staring at me.

"I was out in the far end of the backyard" I said giving my father a apologetic smile. "Well I'm just glad you're okay" father said.

"I'm sorry for screaming at you like I've been doing since you're mother." He paused a little "she was my everything and it's hard" he said hugging me again. "It's alright just please stop" I said to him.

He promised he would try his hardest not to scream at me, soon dinner was ready and we went to eat.

We are in silence and when we were done eating father took me to bed.

HARRY'S POV:

When I got back to Aunt Petunie and Uncle Vernon's house I was greeted with a really angry Vernon. I knew instantly I was in it for a good beating this time.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!