Part 10 - trouble

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

A guy from the same dorm house as Harry and his friends came and sat down with us. "Hey Harry, can we please talk" the guy said. I saw the concerned faces of his friends.

"Sorry but Harry and I were on our way out of here, he promised he'd show me around" I said. I gave Harry a small smile. "Should we go" I then asked standing up.

Thankfully he had finished eating and he stood up as well. "Yes, yes we should" he said smiling and we walked out of the great hall.

When we got out there we burst out laughing together. Merlin it was good to laugh with him again like we used to do in the old days.

Although nothing was like the old days, we were both 17 we were adults now. But the most important difference was that me and Harry. We were dating and nothing was going to take him away from me now.

After walking hand in hand for maybe half an hour we heard that same boy from before. He was running behind us and calling Harry's name. We stopped and turned around.

"Stop following me Cormac" Harry screamed at the guy. He had lost it and I was a bit proud of him for standing up for himself. But when he didn't leave us alone but kept following. It was my time to loose it "my boyfriend just told you. To stop following him, I expect you to stop" I screamed at him.

I pulled Harry away with me from the stunned looking Cormac. When we were out in the grounds I looked at Harry. He had something in his eyes something similar to fear.

A fear I hated to see in those beautifully emerald green eyes. I squeeze his hand a little and looked at him.

"It'll be alright, I promise, I won't let him hurt you" I said smiling at Harry. He hugged me tightly and I felt one tear slip down on my shoulder.

"Shhhh it's alright I'm here" I said rubbing soothing circles on his back. He cried for about five minutes before he looked at me. "I love you" he said looking me straight in the eyes.

"I love you too Harry" I said kissing his forehead and taking his hand back in mine. We walked the rest of the day until it was dinner time. And even after dinner we sat and watched the sunset. It was beautiful.

Even though I wasn't looking at the sunset. I was looking at Harry. My Harry. My boyfriend. My love. My world. My everything.

A/N = HI ALL IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I'VE HAD A REALLY LONG DAY OF HOMEWORK AND STUFF I WILL BE POSTING SHORTER CHAPTERS FOR SOME TIME NOW BUT I FINISH SCHOOL AFTER NEXT WEEK SO THEN I'LL HAVE A BIT MORE TIME I HOPE!

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'LL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!!!