Part 11 - end of everything

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
I ALSO WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 43 READS!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!
ALSO THIS CHAPTER HAPPENS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AFTER THE LAST ONE! (EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

I and the rest of the Drumstrang boys we're going back to Drumstrang. Me and Harry had been dating for a couple of months now, we promised that we would stay in touch. We would send owls and then after graduation we would move somewhere together.

I was saying good bye to everyone when I saw Harry emerge from the front doors. I went in his direction but when I came closer I noticed that he had been crying.

"Hey, what's wrong" I asked worry filling my insides and my face. "You're leaving" he said in a small low voice.

I wrapped my arms around Harry and I saw his friends leave. "Well meet back here when everyone's gone" they whispered to Harry.

"I love you Harry" I said pulling away from the hug and making him look me in the eyes. "Everything will be alright. We'll owl each other everyday and once we graduate. We'll move into my family's summer house like we planned. We'll be together until we die. I promise" I said kissing him passionately on the lips.

We parted and I gave him a huge hug before leaving. I took one look back and his friends were back with him. He was hugging them and I wished I didn't have to leave.

HARRY'S POV:

I watched as the Drumstrang ship sailed away. Draco was standing out there looking back at me. I waved bye to him. I still had tears in my eyes, "I love you too Draco Malfoy" I whispered. I knew nobody would have heard me but I didn't care. I couldn't wait until graduation.

Soon it was already dark. "Harry" Hermione's voice came from behind me. I turned to look at her and she looked at me her eyes full of sorrow.

She sat down beside me with a warm blanket and hugged me from the side. "Come on inside" she asked "we can get hot chocolate from the kitchen. Maybe some cookies as well" she said.

I nodded a small nod and she helped me stand up from the stone steps.

We walked quietly to the kitchen and got our hot chocolate and cookies. Ron had met us down there like they knew I'd say yes to hot chocolate and cookies.

The last few weeks of the school year passed like crazy. We were constantly doing homework or in class.

Soon we were getting ready for the graduation and I was so excited to be seeing Draco again.

A/N = OKAY HI ALL! IM SO SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I POSTED I'VE BEEN DROWNING IN HW BECAUSE IT'S MY LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE! LOVE YOU ALL BYE!