Part 9 - talking

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

I could hear Draco helping me with the breathing exercise that we used to do. When we were kids and I would come out after a good beating.

It really helped me just hearing his voice and I hated myself for it. I hated myself for relaxing every time I heard that voice of his.

Although I did hear that he was trying really hard not to have his voice break. I didn't understand why his voice was about to break. I brushed it off and focused back on my breathing.

An hour after he had started leading me through the breathing exercise. I was breathing normally again and somehow everyone had relieved face expressions.

I looked up from the floor and was met with two beautifully sliver/light blue eyes. The eyes that had been in my dreams since before. I realized that I was gay, the eyes that always made me want to smile.

"Are you alright" Draco asked still trying not to have his voice break. "I'm better now" I said and looked back down on the floor.

"We'll leave you two alone to talk" Hermione said pulling Ron with her out of the bathroom.

When we heard the door close Draco sighed heavily and sat beside me. "Why did you have a panic attack" he asked.

I was shocked, I wasn't expecting that question to come up. "I was afraid I guess, I mean I just told you that I have been in love with you since we were eight years old. You didn't really expect anything else did you" I half asked and half said.

He looked at me and I could feel his eyes piercing through the side of my head. I didn't look up from both embarrassment and. I didn't want to see the disgusted look on Draco's face.

Suddenly he pulled me into a tight hug. "You git" was all he said. We sat there on the floor for maybe five minutes just hugging.

When we pulled out of the hug I was confused "I love you too" he said in a low voice. Now I was even more confused than before. He loved me too. There was no way, he didn't love me. He couldn't love me back.

I was so broken there was just no way. "Harry look at me please" he begged. And I realized I had been looking at the floor the whole time.

I looked up at him and I could see the fear in his eyes. The fear of what I guessed was the fear of rejection.

"What is it" I questioned in a equally low voice. "Give me a chance please" he said. His voice was hopeful but worry some at the same time.

I pulled him into a hug a whispered "I wouldn't give anyone else a chance. Don't mess your only chance up, please" he pulled out of the hug. And I could see the surprise in his face.

"I wouldn't dare to mess it up" he said and pulled me back into a hug. "I love you" he whispered suddenly into my ear and I felt my heart flutter. "I love you too" I whispered back to him.

We pulled out of the hug and Draco stood up. He put his hand out to help me stand up and I took it with a small smile on my face.

When we were both standing he pulled me out of the bathroom. "Come on lunch is almost ready" he said while trying to get me to hurry up. I laughed a little at him but hurried up after him.

When we opened the door to the bathroom so we could get back to the corridor. Two people fell down. A witch with brown bushy hair called Hermione. And a wizard with a ginger hair called Ron.

"We're you guys eavesdropping" Draco asked in surprise. "What no we weren't" Ron said protectively. We all just laughed and walked to lunch.

Draco and I holding hands and Ron and Hermione holding hands. We were just two couple's going to lunch having fun.

When we got to the great hall I smiled at Draco "do you want to sit with us" I asked. His face got bright with a smile "of course" he said. We walked hand in hand to the Gryffindor table and sat down.

We ate our lunch and had fun. Even Ron wasn't being protective. Which was great and lot of fun to see him relaxed even though I was with someone.

The great thing was we didn't have to explain to them what was happening. They just somehow knew that we were together.

I guessed that they knew because we were holding hands but I wasn't completely sure. And frankly speaking I probably could never be. Completely sure if that was it or not.

I didn't want to ask because I didn't want to ruin the moment. It was amazing all throughout lunch was great.

Or that is until a certain Gryffindor came and sat down in front of us.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!