Part 12 - graduation

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

Harry though I was graduating at the same time as he. When I actually graduated a week ago, I've been cleaning my family's vacation home. Now I'm sitting in Harry's graduation.

HARRY'S POV:

I was in my graduation robes waiting anxiously by the stage that had been made in the great hall. Hermione and Ron were both in front of me in the line of graduating students. Soon Hermione was called up.

"Hermione Jean Granger" professor Dumbledore called from the stage. Hermione looked nervously at me and Ron. I gave her a reassuring nod and she went up to all the teachers.

Professor Dumbledore and professor McGonagall hugged her and said something to her. I was too nervous to hear what they had said. She smiled and walked off the stage.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley" professor Dumbledore called out. Ron looked at me like a nervous mess just like Hermione had done. "Go" I whispered to him and gave him a small push.

Ron went up to the stage and again professor Dumbledore and professor McGonagall hugged him. They said something I couldn't hear. My nerves were going crazy.

I was supposed to be next to Graduate and I felt my insides turn. Ron walked off the stage and I knew my name would soon be called out.

"Harry James Potter" I heard professor Dumbledore call out. I went slowly up onto the stage and professor Dumbledore made a wand movement. I was a bit confused but then he hugged me.

After professor Dumbledore hugged me it was professor McGonagall's turn to hug me. After that professor Dumbledore spoke up again.

"Congratulations Harry you are from now on graduated from. Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry" he said. I smiled and walked off the stage.

When I got down from it I saw a face I never thought I'd see on my graduation. Draco was here. I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

I was crying from happiness, I couldn't believe it. Draco, my beautiful boyfriend was here. At my graduation.

DRACO'S POV:

Harry ran into my arms when he saw me after he walked off of the stage in the great hall. I lifted him up off of the ground and spun him in a circle.

When we pulled away from each other he kissed me. "I love you, but what are you doing here. I thought you were supposed to be graduating now. I thought we were graduating at the same time." Harry said the confusion evident in his voice.

His angel like voice and his adorable confused face. I laughed a little at him. "I love you too Harry, and I graduated about a week ago. I've been cleaning my family's summer house for us to live in. I wanted to surprise you here." I said kissing his cheek when we were out of the great hall.

He looked at me with big adorable eyes. "You're amazing" he said.

HARRY'S POV:

I was so fond of the boy in front of me. I didn't think I could be this fond of someone ever.

I mean I didn't think I could ever be this fond of someone after Cormac. I never thought I could love again.

I never thought I'd be loved by anyone else again. Not that I had been before. "Come on, I've got a portkey to our new home." Draco said taking my hand smiling.

He smiled so fondly at me and my heard melted. I smiled back at him and we took hold of the portkey.

Soon we were standing in front of a huge two story cabin that looked like a mansion. "What is this" I asked thunder struck of the beautiful mansion in front of us. "This my dear boyfriend is our new home" Draco said smiling.

Draco took my hand again and lead me into the house. It was even more beautiful on the inside than it was on the outside. There weren't any furniture in here and it looked so big.

"I wanted us to furnish it together, I thought we could use tomorrow. Maybe go buy some furniture and other stuff. We do have a mattress but nothing more than that really" Draco said.

I turned back to him after looking out the huge window that was in what I assumed to be living or sitting room. "Draco this is beautiful" I said looking at him. "And it sounds amazing to use tomorrow to shop for furniture" I said.

I walked up to him and gave him a quick kiss before running around. I wanted to see every room this house had to offer.

"Harry" Draco said cautiously to me, "yes Dray" I asked looking worriedly at him. "I hope you don't mind but father instead." He said and paused for a second or two. "Well father insisted on us having one of his house elf's. I know you don't like having a house elf but I swear I couldn't get out of it" he said all this very fast.

"Draco I don't mind having a house elf, I just don't like it when they don't get paid. Or if they don't get a couple of days off. I want them to be just like regular workers." I said taking his hands in mine and kissing his knuckles.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!