Part 8 - a week later

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
THIS CHAPTER HAPPENS A WEEK AFTER THE OTHER ONE!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

Neither Harry or I got picked for the triwizard tournament. And Harry, well Harry has been ignoring me throughout the week.

I don't know what I did wrong but it was killing me that he was ignoring me. I thought we had been on good tearms. I guess I was wrong.

His friends would send me cold looks whenever I passed them in the hallway. And my friends from school had been bugging me about it all week.

"Why are these kids always sending you cold looks" one of them asked for the 100th time. "I don't know why they keep sending me these cold looks. And they aren't kids" I screamed at them. I had lost it, I was tired of the same question over and over again.

I went to the library to read but when I got there I saw Harry. He was sitting alone so I decided I'd use my chance while I had it.

"Hey, can I sit here" I asked and he didn't even look up. "I'm leaving it doesn't matter" he said while starting to pack his bag.

"Harry wait talk to me, tell me what I said or did wrong so I can fix it. Please" I begged, I knew father wouldn't be happy. That I a Malfoy was begging someone for attention but I was desperate.

Harry and I had just started to talk again and it had been just like the old days. When we were younger and now he was ignoring me. It broke my heart into million pieces.

"What's there to talk about, I thought you liked me the way I like you. But I was wrong, so what's there to talk about. Nothing exactly" he said and walked out of the library with tears threatening to spill.

I felt so bad. I had made him believe I loved someone who wasn't him. Even though he was the guy I lived for.

HARRY'S POV:

I ran into Ron and Hermione while going to Myrtle's bathroom. "Harry what's wrong, what happened" Hermione asked. "I just told him" I said and ran away to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom Myrtle came out of one of the toilet stalls. I was full on crying now and didn't bother looking at her.

"What's wrong Harry" she asked in her usual ghostly voice. "It's nothing Myrtle just leave me alone" I said maybe a bit too harshly to her. "Oh okay then" she said sadly and went back into her toilet stall.

Soon after Myrtle was gone I heard the door open "Harry are you in here" I heard. Hermione call out in a calming voice. I didn't answer but they didn't leave.

After maybe a minute or two I felt Hermione's soft hands rubbing my back. In soothing circles and trying to comfort me. "It'll be alright Harry" she said while rubbing my back.

"How do you know it'll be alright 'Mione" I asked my voice breaking. From the tears that were streaming down my cheeks.

"I just do Harry, now please stop crying" she said her voice calm and relaxing.

RON'S POV:

After Harry had ran into me and 'Mione we looked at each other. "I'll go after him, you go find Malfoy and set him straight" she said.

I was not one to argue about that so we ran in the opposite directions. 'Mione ran towards Moaning Myrtle bathrooms and I towards the library.

I figured that's where he would be considering that's where we were going to meet Harry.

When I got to the library I was correct there he sat his head in his hands. I slapped the table he was sat at and he looked up.

"You better go apologize right now to Harry or you're in deep shit" I said. He looked at me and I could see that he had been crying but I didn't care.

"I wanted to run after him but when I was out of the shock I couldn't find him. I don't know where he is" he said. He was trying to not make his voice break although he failed badly. "I love him" he then said barely above a whisper.

"Wait what" I asked really confused now "you love him too" I asked again. "Yes" he said and I pulled him up. "Then follow me, I know where he is" I said and ran out of the library.

I ran all the way to Moaning Myrtle bathroom "wait this is the girls bathroom. We can't go in there" he said when I stopped in front of the door.

I pulled him in and I heard Hermione saying soothing things to Harry. Who to my hearing was having a panic attack.

HARRY'S POV:

I was having a panic attack when I heard the door to the bathroom open again. I didn't look up, I just kept my head bowed.

DRACO'S POV:

Harry was having a panic attack when we got into the bathroom. A ghost came out of one of the toilet stalls.

"He's been like this for about five minutes" the ghost said in a way too cheerful voice. "Myrtle go away" the ginger boy said to the ghost.

The ghost who apparently was named Myrtle huffed and went back into the toilet stall. "What can we do 'Mione" the ginger. Asked the brown bushy haired girl.

"Help me calm him" she said urgently to the two of us. "Harry, breath for me, you need to breath for me okay" I said kneeling down in front of him.

"Do you remember the breathing exercise we did when we were younger. The one we would do when you came after. Being beaten by your so called family" I asked Harry and he gave a small nod.

"Great Let's do that one okay, now one, two, three and breath." I said and I did the exercises with him while his brown bushy haired friend. Was rubbing calming circles on his back.

After about half an hour Harry was starting to make some visible progress. He was actually breathing now even though it was still heavy. He was breathing and that was all that mattered right now for me.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!