Part 18 - the wedding part 2

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

Draco just left the guest room and I was left by myself again. "What was he doing in here" Sirius asked as he and Remus walked into the room.

"He just needed to ask me something it was nothing" I said trying to not make my voice break. Apparently I didn't do good enough job on the voice.

"Harry what happened" Sirius asked worry filling his voice. "Padfoot he's probably okay you're overreacting again" Remus tried to calm his husband.

"He wasn't sure if we should be getting married. He didn't think it too good of an idea. Because - because you, Sirius and Lucious can't be civil for an hour. Much less half of one" I said tears now falling slowly down my face.

"He called it off" Sirius almost screamed. "What no, although he did have second thoughts" I said looking down. I didn't want to meet his stern face.

"Harry wait here" Remus said.

SIRIUS' POV:

Remus pulled me out of the room and slapped me lightly on the arm. "Hey what was that for" I asked confused. "Are you crazy these two boys are in love and you're hoping their wedding became cancelled. What is that" Remus screamed at me.

"What how'd you realize that's what I was thinking" I asked stupidly. "Padfoot I've known you since we were 11 stop acting like I don't know your facial expressions." He said sternly to me, more sternly than ever.

"Okay okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to be hoping that. I just feel like Harry could do a lot better than a Malfoy. You know his parents wouldn't be completely okay with it" I said. He looked at me in horror.

"Don't say that in there and no. I think Lily would be happy for Harry no matter who he ended up with." Remus was mad now and I had to get out of there.

"Okay okay, lets go back in there and help Harry finish getting dressed. If he's anything like James he'll need the help" I said and dragged Remus back into the room.

HARRY'S POV:

I had heard a little bit of their argument but I didn't let it bother me. The tears had stopped coming down and I had become calm again.

"Are you two going to help me get dressed" I asked excitement flooding over my body again. "Yes come on Moony lets do this" Sirius said and me and Remus gave a short laugh.

Soon I had the suit on and was almost ready. Sirius put his head out the door after we heard a knock on it.

"Me and Draco are leaving" I heard Lucious' voice say "okay thank you for letting us know" Sirius said. I looked at Remus for a conformations of Sirius being civil. Remus gave a short nod and we were both thunder struck there was no way. Was there, was Sirius finally growing up into a proper adult.

When Sirius closed the door again he looked from me to Remus and back to me. "What, what is it" he asked us oblivious to what just happened.

"You - you were" Remus began "civil" I finished for him in just as much of a shock as him. Sirius just laughed at us. "Oh come on Harry you're marrying the kid. I might as well try to be nice to the dad right" Sirius asked me and Remus.

"Yes" Remus said and gave Sirius a kiss on the cheek and then they both looked at me. "Tie" they said at the same time.

That was the point where I realized I had been supposed to tie my tie a couple of minutes ago. I started to try fiddling with it but gave soon up.

"I'm too nervous, please help" I said looking at the floor. Sirius and Remus just laughed at me. I looked up with a confused face. Why were they laughing at me. "What" I asked "that's the same exact words you're dad said when getting married to your mom" Remus said.

I started laughing with them, I mean I could at least laugh at the convincedent. We laughed for a good minute before Sirius came up to me. "Here you go" he said after helping me with the tie.

"Thanks Padfoot" I said and the three of us left the room. "Any human here" Sirius called down the stairs to make sure that Draco and Lucious were gone.

When we didn't get a answer we walked down. Remus going first through the floo. I was next and then Sirius would be coming the last.

DRACO'S POV:

Me and father arrived at the church where me and Harry would be getting married. I was already in the there waiting for Harry to arrive. I was just talking casually to the priest.

Soon the priest was given some sort of signal "were starting" he said to me. Everyone in there sat down and looked at the huge doors in the other end of the church. Everyone wanted to see Harry, merlin was I excited.

Soon I saw Remus and Sirius walking Harry down the isle and he looked stunning. He had a white suit on and a slytherin green tie. He looked stunning and I just now realized that this was real. I was marrying the man of my dreams. The man that had seen me go through my worst and best times.

Harry came up and Sirius gave me a stern look that said hurt him, I'll kill you and then Remus dragged him away from us. "Handsome" I whispered to Harry just before we started.

He looked at me and smiled, he gave my hand a squeeze that said you too. It was then and there I was marrying the right person for me.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

OKAY SO THIS WILL BE THE NEXT TO LAST CHAPTER (THE NEXT ONE IS THE LAST ONE)

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!