Part 15 - engagement planning

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

I woke up early and let Draco sleep. I ate quick breakfast and then I hurried out. I had already brought the ring. I just needed the blessing from Lucious.

It's been 3 years since I met him and since me and Draco graduated. I know that Lucious likes me with Draco. Still somehow I'm afraid that Lucious won't allow me Draco's hand in marriage.

I hurried to a place where Draco wouldn't see so I could apparite. I got to an empty alleyway I decidedly would be a good place to apparite.

I apparited right in front of Malfoy Manor and knocked on the door. A house elf I didn't know answered the door. "How can Watkins help sir" the house elf asked.

"Ohh uhh Mr. Malfoy is expecting me" I answered the house elf. "Oh you must be Harry Potter sir" the house elf asked. "Yes that's me" I said a bit hesitantly "come in, come in. Watkins is most sorry for keeping master Potter out in the cold" the house elf said.

I smiled down at the house elf and thanked him for letting me inside. "Master Malfoy is in his study, he said master Potter would meet master Malfoy there" the house elf said.

"Okay thank you" I said to the house elf and walked up the stairs to Lucious' study. I knocked on his study door and waited for a answer. "Come in" I heard Lucious' voice on the other side.

I opened the door and was greeted with a smiling Lucious. "Ah Harry good morning" he said and I smiled at him while closing the door behind me. "Good morning" I said and sat down opposite him.

"I wanted to ask you something" I said hesitantly. I was scared he wouldn't think I was good enough for Draco. "Okay what is it" he said, his smile dropping as he sensed my nervousness.

"I well - I - uh - I" I stammered out. I never stammered it was so embarrassing. "Yes you what" Lucious asked in a sweet tone.

"IwantedtoaskforDraco'shandinmarriage" I said as fast as I could and all in one breath. "I'm sorry but I didn't understand a word you just said" Lucious said nicely.

I took a deep breath to relax myself and build up the courage to ask. "I wanted to ask for Draco's hand in marriage" I said quietly. He looked at me in shock.

"Was that what you were so nervous asking me about" he asked. I was a bit taken aback from his reaction. "Oh well yes" I said quietly once again.

Lucious laughed a little "of course you can marry Draco. I couldn't imagine anyone else with him. You make him happy. I hadn't seen a real smile on his face since his mother passed away until you guys got together." He said honestly, it made my insides turn, I had the acceptance from Draco's dad.

"Thank you" I said a bit awkwardly and shyly. "Of course, now have you bought the ring" he asked. I could see the excitement flowing through his face.

"Yes" I said and dug around in my pocket for the small ring box. I finally found it after about half a minute and handed it to him. He opened the box and examined the ring.

The tension in the room almost came too uncomfortable and my palms were sweating. He probably didn't like the ring. Ohh merlin if he didn't like it I couldn't propose with it.

"Draco will love it" he finally said after about 20 minutes, I was so relieved. "Yeah I hope he will" I said blushing a little.

After maybe half an hour I apparited back home. When I arrived back at home I found Draco running around.

"Where the hell have you been" he screamed at me when he saw me in the entryway. "I left a note, I went to see your dad" I said calmly.

"What why" he half asked half screamed at me. "He was helping me plan a romantic date for us" I said. I was half laying and half telling the truth.

"Be ready at 6pm and don't dress too fancy" I said and left for the kitchen. "Thistle" I said as I walked in. Suddenly there was a loud pop behind me which told me that she was here.

"Yes master Potter" she said. "I need you to prepare a dinner basket for me. With a picnic blanket and I need you to hide this box in it. The basket needs to be ready by 6pm please" I said nicely. "Of course master Potter. May Thistle ask what's in the box" Thistle said.

"I'm planning on proposing" I whispered to her and she screeched a little. "He'll say yes for sure" Thistle said excitedly.

"Yeah I hope so" I said and laughed a little I smiled at her and walked back to the guest room. I didn't want Draco to see what I was going to wear.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!