Part 7 - friends

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

I woke up early this morning still grinning like an idiot after last night. I went to take a shower and then I packed my bag for my first class. I looked at my clock and saw it was 6:30am. I decided I'd wake Ron up.

I went over to his four poster bed and shook him until he was awake. "Wake up, it's breakfast time" I said and he soot up. "Did someone say breakfast" Ron asked and I laughed. "Come on get dressed" I said and went down to the common room.

I knew we didn't have class until at 8am but Ron always took his time to eat. Soon Hermione was down in the common room with me. "So where is Ron now" she asked "he's getting dressed." I said and gave her a small smile.

"Good morning to you too by the way" I said and she laughed a little. "Good morning Harry" she said, as soon as the words left her lips. Ron came running down the stairs.

"Morning 'Mione" he said and we all walked out of the common room.

We were laughing together when we saw someone walking towards us. It was Draco, it was my friend Draco.

"Good morning" he said as he reached us "good morning" I said and smiled at him.

He smiled back and we stood there for a couple of seconds just looking at each other. Or that is until Ron cleared his throat. "Breakfast" he said in annoyance.

"Can I talk to you Harry" Draco asked hopeful, "sure, oh uh you guys go ahead. I'll see you in the great hall" I said to the other two that were standing there.

DRACO'S POV:

"What's up" Harry asked as we started walking slowly to the great hall. I became a nervous reck I had never been this nervous my entire life.

"Oh I just wanted to talk, it's been so long since we just talked. You know about just everything" I said not looking at him but at my feet.

"Oh well what have you been up to" Harry asked "you got yourself a girlfriend" he then added. I laughed a little. "Oh no I'm gay" I said smiling down at my feet.

I knew Harry wouldn't judge me because he was gay himself. But I couldn't seem to stop thinking that maybe he'd someday be mine.

"Oh well have you got a boyfriend then" he asked and I looked up at him. "No" was all I said "although I am in love with someone" I said looking back down.

I saw something flash in his eyes maybe sadness I wasn't completely sure though.

When we arrived at the great hall Harry went to sit with his friends and I. Well I went to sit at the table everyone from my school sat at.

HARRY'S POV:

When I sat down with Ron and Hermione they were in a argument about how much Ron always eats. Then I'm guessing they noticed me. "Harry, what did he want to talk about" Hermione asked.

"Nothing special" I said looking down at my empty plate while answering her. I didn't have any appetite anymore.

"I need to do something I'll see you guys at transfiguration" I said leaving the table.

I decided I'd go to the library to try and act like I was reading a book. Just so that nobody would distract me.

And to my luck nobody did distract me. When there were 10 minutes until transfiguration. I decided I'd go to class.

I go there just a minute before professor McGonagall did.

When she did arrive she started talking immediately about how to transfigure a animal into a cup. I wasn't listening. I was too occupied with the thought of Draco in love with someone.

Someone who wasn't me, someone that made him happy. I was shaken out of my thoughts by Hermione giving me a elbow in the ribs. I looked at her pissed and he nodded her head towards professor McGonagall. Apparently she had been asking me a question.

"So Mr. Potter do you know how" she asked and I looked confused. "Uh do I know how to do what" I asked dumbfounded.

McGonagall just shook her head in disappointment and looked at Hermione who sat beside me. "How about you Mrs. Granger, do you know" she asked.

And Hermione answered her question like she had known it all along.

Soon class was over and we were walking towards care of magical creatures. "Harry what is up with you, you've been acting strange. Since you and Draco talked this morning. What happened" Hermione asked and I could hear her worry.

"Yes mate you've been acting weird" Ron agreed with her. "It's nothing guys, we need to hurry class is about to start." I said and hurried down the stone steps.

I almost bumped into someone on my way. When I saw it was Draco I mumbled an apology and hurried down to class.

DRACO'S POV:

Harry ignored me when he almost bumped into me. I saw his friends walking down as well. So I took my chance and stopped them. "Hey what's up with Harry" I asked when they stopped.

"We know just as much as you do, he's been acting strange since you're conversation. This morning, he's been zooming out and not listening in class." His brown bushy haired friend said worry filling her face.

I became worried as well. What if I had said something to make him this upset. I hated that though and needed to get it out of my mind.

And that's what I did when I got back to the Drumstrang ship. I went to 'class' and studied what I had to study to take my mind off of Harry.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!