Part 3 - moving

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
(ETIDED)

DRACO'S POV:

I was getting ready to meet Harry we were already 10 years old. Or more correctly I had turned 10 years old. Today was Harry's birthday, I had found the perfect birthday gift for him, I was going to give him the gift when I'd meet him today.

Almost as soon as I had gotten dressed and was about to walk out my bedroom door. I heard father call me from downstairs.

I ran down to see what was up "what is it father?" I asked curiously. "We're moving go pack there is no time to waist" he said sternly.

"What why?" I asked and he gave me a look that said 'go pack or your in trouble.' So I obeyed, I went to pack.

The whole time I couldn't get the disappointed look that I knew Harry would have when I wouldn't show up out of my brain.

I had to admit even though I was only 10 Harry had gotten me to question my sexuality.

HARRY'S POV:

I was extremely excited to meet Draco today. He had said yesterday he had something special for me.

I got out to our usual meeting spot and waited. I had arrived a bit early so I sat down on a tree branch and waited. It had been four hours since we were supposed to meet. He still wasn't there, I sighed and went back home.

When I got there uncle Vernon had gotten home early. He beat the crap out of me but I didn't do anything. I was so upset about Draco not showing up for my birthday.

That night I fell asleep with the thought of Draco on my mind.

A YEAR LATER

I had been going to the same spot out in the woods every day. It was my 11th birthday and I just gave up on the hope I'd ever meet him again.

I sat in my room when an owl came flying in my window.

I had never seen this before and I almost screamed but uncle Vernon had guests over. I knew if he heard one sound from me I'd be dead.

The owl had a letter. It was a letter telling me I was a wizard, there was no way I was a wizard.

I wrote a response seeing as the owl wasn't about to leave without one. I told whoever managed to make the owl come here. That there was no way I was a wizard.

About an hour after I gave the owl the letter a man appeared in my bedroom. "Hello Harry, my name is Dumbledore" the old man said.

He told me all about how my parents died and about the wizarding world. I was stunned and shocked.

The next day I woke up knowing I'd be going to shop for my school supplies. With a man that Dumbledore had called Hagrid. I was excited to get out of the house.

Soon Dudley my cousin had a pigs tail and me and Hagrid were going on a flying motorbike. It was unreal. I was sure I was dreaming this couldn't be true.

We went to a place called Diagon alley and there we got all my supplies for school. We went back to aunt Petunias and uncle Vernon's house when we were done.

And the next day Uncle Vernon drove me to Kings Cross Station and left me to figure the rest out myself.

I heard some very red headed people talking about muggles and platform 9 3/4. I followed where they went and saw a couple of kids run through a wall.

When there was only one red headed kid left I went up to the woman that was with him. "Excuse me" I said politely. "Yes dear" the woman said "how, how do you, do you get on," I was at a loss for words.

"How do you get on the platform?" The woman asked "yeah" I said blushing. "Ohh dear it's easy, it's Ron's first year at Hogwarts as well. You just have to walk straight through the wall. Between platform 9 and platform 10" the woman said. "Best to do it in a run if you're nervous" she added.

I ran in the direction of the wall and then suddenly I had ran through it. I saw a big scarlet colored train with a sign on it that read 'Hogwarts express'. I was thunder struck this all looked amazing.

Hanging off the wall was a sign that said 9 3/4 and I realized it was the platform number. I stepped on the train and found an empty compartment.

Soon after we had started to move the same red headed boy opened the door. "Do you mind, everywhere else is full." He said "no not at all" I said smilingly him. He came in and sat down "my name is Ron, Ron Weasley" he said holding out a hand.

I shook his hand "Harry, Harry Potter" I said introducing myself. He looked shocked "do you really have. You know the scar" he said the last part in such a low voice I barely heard him.

I lifted my hair up and showed him my scar and he gasped for air.

We talked all the way to Hogwarts, we had a lot of fun, we were laughing and talking.

Soon we were at Hogwarts though.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!