Part 6 - room of requirment

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

I met Harry by the stairs on the 6th floor. Nobody was there when I got there so I waited. I was sure that Harry would turn up eventually.

Soon I felt someone tap me on the shoulder but when I turned around. Nobody was there so I turned back to the stairs. I got tapped on the shoulder again I turned a bit quicker than last time.

There he stood, or more correctly his head was floating there. I almost screamed it scared the crap out of me.

Then he took the cloak off, it was an invisibility cloak  I was shocked how did have one. "Come on" he said motioning me to follow with his head.

I did as told and followed him to a empty wall I was a bit confused. But soon there was a door there and I was even more shocked.

We walked in and Harry removed the invisibility cloak completely. "Oh my merlin what is this place?" I asked. "This my dear old friend is room of requirement" Harry said smiling. "We used it in 5th year for Dumbledore's army" Harry said.

"Dumbledore's army?" I questioned "yeah we had a horrible teacher from the ministry Mrs. Umbridge she was the worst. Wouldn't let us practice magic so Dumbledore's army. Was where studied magic until she coughed us. Dumbledore's army would always meet up in here." Harry explained smiling at the memory.

"That must have been boring" I said smiling slightly to him. Then he turned back to me and his smile dropped. "What's wrong?" I asked "I was going to tell you why I was upset today" he said.

"Oh yeah" I said and suddenly a couch appeared and he sat down. I sat down beside him and he started talking.

"Cormac and I used to date" he started and looked down. Wait Harry was gay maybe I had a chance I mean I had been thinking about him for years.

"He abused me, both physically and emotionally, he never made me feel good. He would insult me constantly and if I didn't do what he wanted me to do he'd hit me." He said and I felt the rage boil inside me.

"Harry I'm so sorry" I said putting a hand on his shoulder reassuringly. I saw his eyes getting glossy and I pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry for what he did to you. I'm so sorry I didn't show up for your 10th birthday. I was on my way when father told me we were moving. I couldn't get out but I was planning on giving you this." I said handing him the little snow globe I had bought him. He smiled a little small smile.

"It's okay I understand, and thank you I love the snow globe" he said smiling a bit brighter. "Are we good? Still friends?" I asked hopeful.

"Of course" he said, his face bright with a huge smile on his face. We hugged on the couch for some time before he had to go back to his common room.

HARRY'S POV:

Draco walked me to the common room and when we got there we said our 'good nights.' And I went into the dorm room. Completely ignoring Ron and Hermione who sat by the fire talking. Ron was quick to come up to see what happened.

"Okay you need to either tell me everything and let me tell 'Mione or. You can tell the both of us tomorrow at breakfast." He said once he closed the door to the dorm.

I told Ron everything and I knew he'd tell 'Mione everything tomorrow. But frankly I didn't care, Draco and I were friends again.

Soon after I told him I went to sleep with a huge grin on my face.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!