Part 16 - engagement

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!

HARRY'S POV:

I had put on a Gryffindor red T-shirt and some black skinny jeans. I went down to the kitchen again, it was already 5:55pm so I was in a bit of a hurry.

"Thistle" I called out, the kitchen was so big that a small house elf could easily hide in there. "Yes master Potter" she said smiling.

I smiled back at her, "the picnic basket" I asked and her eyes went wide. "Yes of course master Potter" she said and hurried to get the basket.

"Thistle put the box underneath all the food sir" she said and gave a week smile. "Thank you so much Thistle, you're a lifesaver" I said smile down at her.

I hurried out of the kitchen with the basked and to the front door. Draco walked down and looked at me, he had a white almost gray T-shirt on. Some jeans just like mine and some black sneaker's.

I looked at him walking down the stairs. The T-shirt he had picked hugged his figure very well. I smiled up to him. He smiled back down to me. "Is this too fancy" he asked a nervous look on his face.

"No this is perfect" I said, the smile never leaving my face not even for a second. "You look handsome" I said when he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Thank you, you do too" he said smiling, "what is that you have there" he then asked. I grinned at him "it's a surprise" I said.

I took his hand and dragged him out the door to the lake that was close to our house. The sun was just about to start setting. I took the blanket out and put it on the ground.

Draco smiled at me as we sat down on the blanket together. It was amazing to have Draco by my side as my lover, and as my best friend.

We sat and ate for about a hour and a half. "Hey look at that bird" I said pointing a finger at nothing.

DRACO'S POV:

Harry said he saw a bird so I turned to try and see the bird. "Harry there's nothing there" I said confused, why would he prank me like that.

When I turned around Harry was down on one knee. He had made me stand up to look at something.

I looked at him wide eyed. "Draco Lucious Malfoy, I love you. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else, Will you do me the honor of marrying me and became my husband" Harry asked.

I started getting tears of happiness in my eyes and I blinked hard to make sure they wouldn't spill. "Yes" I whispered, I wasn't sure if he heard it.

Then I couldn't keep the tears in any longer. "Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes" I screamed and hugged him. He let go of a deep breath and kissed me.

He slipped the ring onto my finger and smiled at me. "I really love you" he whispered into our embrace.

"I really love you too Harry" I whispered into our embrace as well. I meant what I said.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I AM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT IT'S LIKE 2:50 AM HERE AND I FORGOT TO WRITE BECAUSE OF SOME THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY! I'M SO SORRY!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!