Part 2 - young boys

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!

HARRY'S POV:

It was the next day me and Draco we're going to meet again in the woods.

After everyone had left I snuck out of the house and into the woods. I sat down on a tree branch and waited for Draco to come out here.

DRACO'S POV:

Dad was talking to me and I just sat zooming out of his lecture. Soon he paused for a second and I ran out the door "I'll be by the woods" I called. Finally I had gotten away and I was late to meet Harry.

When I got there Harry was sitting on a tree branch waiting for me. "Hey I'm so sorry I'm late dad was lecturing me about hiding snacks. In my bedroom" I said sitting down beside him.

"It's fine" he said smiling. He wasn't looking up at me and I couldn't stop wondering why.

We had been talking for about an hour when my curiosity got the best of me. "Hey is something wrong? You've been looking down. All day" I half asked half said.

He sighed deeply and looked up at me. He had bruises all over his face. I was shocked "what happened?" I asked. He just looked back down and I could have sworn I saw a tear run down his face.

"I didn't deliver dinner on right time" he said in a low voice. He was so vulnerable and I just wanted to help him.

We ended up hugging for about half an hour and he cried into my shoulder. "What happened when you didn't deliver dinner?" I asked still hugging him.

We were just two five year old boys trying to keep one of us safe. "I got beaten" he said in a voice that was barely over a whisper.

"Do you want to come to my place and stay with me and father?" I asked. "No, it will only make things worse. I need to go my aunt and uncle will be coming home soon." He said and started walking away "I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he turned around to wave at me.

Soon I heard father calling me inside so I went in.

These meetings between me and Harry got frequent. We would meet every weekday. While his aunt, uncle and cousin were out.

This went on for five years. Me and Harry had become really close friends. And we talked everytime we had the chance.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I JUST DON'T WANT TO PUT WHAT COMES NEXT WITH THIS CHAPTER!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!