Part 4 - 7th year

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
THIS CHAPTER HAPPENS IN THEIR 7TH YEAR!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

I had gone to Drumstrang a school for wizards and witches. Most of the students were guys though, we had maybe 10 girls in the whole school.

We were eating dinner one evening when our headmaster Karkaroff spoke up. "All students Listen, the triwizard tournament. Will be happening at Hogwarts this year, we will take some students there to compete. I already have a list of everyone that will be coming. I want you to go get your trunks, they should all have been packed already and meet me by the entrance" he said.

All of the students hurried out of the dining room to see who were going. I saw my name on there and I instantly got excited. I went to my dorm and got my trunk. I hurried down to the entrance of the school where the others were as well.

HARRY'S POV:

It was dinner when Dumbledore suddenly spoke up "all students listen. We will be throwing the triwizard tournament this year. I know a lot of students will want to compete in it. But there is one rule. All students competing must be 17 or older I will put a aging line. Around the Goblet of Fire so nobody under the age limit can put their name in" he said.

I went straight to look at Ron and Hermione my two best friends. We were all in Gryffindor together and had been friends since first year.

They looked at me as well and we all had big eyes "you're putting your name into that goblet" Ron said to me. Hermione hit his arm with the book she had been reading.

"Don't encourages him to perform suicide" she scolded him. "I was thinking about it before Ron said anything. If I will put my name in though it will be for myself." I said looking at the both of them telling them that they couldn't change my mind.

THE NEXT DAY

At dinner the other two schools were going to be arriving and everyone were excited. Soon the doors to the great hall opened up. And a lot of girls came almost flying in. They didn't have brooms so they weren't actually flying but almost.

Next a lot of boys came in and my eyes got stuck on a really blond almost white hair in the group.

I would have known that white hair anywhere. It was the same hair that had been appearing in my dreams since I was 10 years old.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by Hermione snapping her fingers in front of me. "What, what is it?" I asked confused.

"Merlin you never pay attention, what was it this time Harry?" She said. "Uh nothing what were you saying?" I asked.

She just shook her head in a 'no' motion and finished eating her dinner. I took it that she wouldn't tell me what she was saying.

I finished eating and me, Ron and Hermione all went into the library. We had some homework we had to finish before tomorrow's classes.

When I looked up to ask Hermione what ingredients you needed for amortentia. I stopped before I could ask her the question. There he stood with all his Drumstrang friends.

I don't think he'll remember me I thought to myself and a frown appeared on my face. "What's wrong Harry?" Hermione asked me.

"Yes everything's fine" I said looking back down at my work and trying to focus on it. "I'm going to the common room. I can't focus here" I said before standing up and taking my stuff out of the library and going to the common room.

DRACO'S POV:

At dinner I felt like someone was constantly watching me. After the dinner me and my friends from school we're looking around. We ended up in the library.

Soon after we arrived I heard someone say "what's wrong Harry" I looked in that direction. And there was no way. The dark hair and the green eyes that had been in my dreams. Since father made us move were sitting right there.

Soon he was walking out of the library but he didn't look my way. I figured he didn't recognize me and a frown appeared on my face.

Soon his friends or what I assumed where his friends were standing up and going after him. I took my chance and stopped the girl.

"Excuses me?" I said when she walked past me and my friends. The guys looked at me like they wanted to know what I was doing but I ignored them. "Yes?" The girl asked.

"Was that Harry Potter you were studying with?" I asked. She looked at her red headed friend "uhh yes how do you know him?" She asked me.

"Oh uh we used to be friends" I said. Almost as soon as the words left my lips. Her eyes widened "your Draco Malfoy. Aren't you?" She asked, "uh yes how do you know me?" I asked really confused now.

"All I can say is that Harry misses you" she said and gave me a small smile. Before the red headed boy dragged her out of there.

HERMIONE'S POV:

"That's why Harry has been zooming out since they came to the school. He saw him but is afraid he doesn't remember him." I said to Ron who was still pulling me.

"Hermione if Harry knows he's here and that he remembers him. Harry will get his hopes up, we can't let that happen" Ron said almost screaming.

"You're right Ron, after Cormac we can't let him know that Draco remembers him. It can't happen" I said in my matter-of-factly voice.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!