Part 5 - meeting again

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

I was walking down to what they called the great hall where everyone ate. When I bumped into someone "I'm so sorry" that someone said. He gave me his hand to help me up.

"It's fine" I said looking at who had bumped into me. It was Harry. "Hey" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey" I said and we started in each other's eyes for a couple of seconds.

HARRY'S POV:

I was trying to run away from Cormac as he had tried to talk to me in the great hall. Then suddenly I bumped into someone. The person fell and I immediately said sorry and offer them help up.

When he was up I saw who it was I would know those eyes anywhere. It was Draco Malfoy "hey" I said rubbing the back of my neck. I always did that when I was nervous. "Hey" he said back and we locked eyes for a couple of seconds.

Soon I heard Cormac calling me "Harry come on please I just want to talk" he called. "I'm so sorry but I have to go" I said to Draco and ran away.

I stopped to catch my breath after getting into a broom closet. I hid there with the Marauders map.

There was no way I would be going out of this broom closet until I saw Cormac. Was in class, i knew I'd end up in trouble with Professor Snape. But I didn't care.

DRACO'S POV:

Harry talked to me, Harry talked to me, Harry touched my hand. I'll never wash it again I thought to myself.

When I walked past the corner the brown bushy haired girl and the red headed boy. Who had been studying with Harry the night before came and almost bumped into me as well.

"Sorry" the girl said and kept running until she stopped quickly. "Did Harry run past you?" She asked hope filling her voice.

"Uh yeah I think he went up those stairs why?" I said pointing at a set of stairs. The two looked at each other. "Thanks no time to explain" she said and the two ran off again.

I was extremely confused but I kept on walking to breakfast.

Later at lunch I couldn't see Harry anywhere so I decided I'd look for him. He and I needed to talk wether either one of us wanted to or not.

I found him sitting on a bench in the courtyard in front of the school. "Hey, can I sit?" I asked trying to keep my voice calm. Even though I was freakin our on the inside, it looked like he had been crying.

"Hey uh yeah" he said moving a bit so I had space on the bench. "Thanks, do you remember me?" I asked and I felt my heart pick up the pace. I was so nervous he wouldn't remember me.

"Yeah" he said in a low voice and kept his head down like the day he told me he was abused at home. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Oh no nothings wrong, everything's fine" he said a bit quickly. I didn't believe him. I saw the tears that were threatening to spill from his eyes.

I put my hand on his shoulder reassuringly "I know it isn't. You can tell me" I said really trying to keep my voice calm.

"Not here, not now, meet me on the 6th floor at midnight okay?" Harry said. "Okay" I said smiling a small smile at him.

"I have class" he said and went inside, leaving me sitting there alone. Wondering what could have upset him.

A/N = HI ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! BYE!!!